2.7.0 is the best patch ever not only for DHs. All Buffs for Barbs, Crusaders, Monks and WDs

Barbs:

Crusaders:

Monks:

WDs:

21 Likes

Some of these multipliers are outrageous. Plowing 150s, here we come!

17 Likes

A guide to every patch ever from now until 2068 when the one intern that supports D3 dies of old age:

1. Two classes get random buffs, typically overshot during PTR because math is hard
  2. Nerfs to said buffs with unintended consequences to other builds which are left for dead
  3. Introduce new builds that require playing piano with at least 8 skills to apply buffs/debuffs
  4. Nerf WD, just in case
  5. Generic season theme
  6. Slowly extend seasons, so that season 42 will last 9 years. Greatly decreases need for patches - a clear win here
  7. Just delete WD from D3 and every account that has a WD toon
  8. Retroactively edit every D3 video ever so that every trace of WD is removed from history (Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia, there are four lights or whatever dystopia you prefer)
  9. ???
  10. Profit
19 Likes

Boy, this thread isn’t exactly like another one…

1 Like

Actually that OP might be more useful. Now I am curious how you can have a post that appears to be “empty” and not 20 characters (or some emoji, image, etc…)

1 Like

Seriously too much power.

If the necromancer does not rise again, I shall have to abandon the game.

2 Likes

Enter a less-than sign, then a greater-than sign. Now enter some text between the two. Everything between the two signs is treated as HTML or mark-up codes and, whilst the text counts towards the character limit, it is not displayed in the post.

If you click on Reply on one of the “empty” posts, then click the little speech bubble icon in the editor, this will show the actual underlying contents of their post, rather than quoting the visible parts. When you do that, you can see that the opening post isn’t actually empty and actually has commentary in the HTML / mark-up text.

1 Like

Wait! Weren’t scrubs with 100 paragon already ploughing them when Lamentation got buffed?

1 Like

They’ve outdone themselves this time. For once in my life playing Diablo III, I’ve never been so glad for what Blizz has done.

They finally listened to us!

AgathaWinking.gif

1 Like

Like below, but not as Preformatted text.
<!-- HTML Comments -->

I’m not sure what people expect here to be honest. Apparently you want the power of every class to roughly double with each patch or what? So you can finall run Lvl 1000 Grifts or something?

Just for your information, the follower buff benefits everyone equally, and the Firebird buff isn’t there to randomly increase a set’s power, it is to salvage a set that has been borderline unplayable for years. If you would have taken 10 minutes to look up the Wizard forum, you’d have found out that no one in their right mind was using this set. You’re talking about dead builds? Yeah, this one was dead. And I mean dead. Which is ironic considering it is themed after an immortal bird. Firebird’s was the worst set in the game, hands down, bar Blackthorne.

So to make the point clear to all the crybabies here: Firebird’s isn’t made stronger, it is made playable again. So that all builds may enjoy a roughly equal footing. And that’s exactly what a patch should strive for.

We have to face the reality that D3 is 9 years old now and will soon be superseded by not one, but actually three successors that will vie for players and put a significant drain on the population of this game. The devs are in the process of putting the finishing touches on it, balancing everything, and then that’s it. I wouldn’t expect any major changes anymore.

1 Like

This needs to be nerfed and other people who aren’t affected by it should call them cry babies.

Release date of Diablo IV leaked. You heard it here first :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Why Necromancer don’t get any buff?

1 Like

Also missing dh and wiz as well…
Love the buff on other classes, btw.

People are quick to forget I guess. It was the best wizard set a year and a half ago.
Don’t get me wrong, with the nerf to star pact, firebird became useless but that nerf came in season 20. Before S20 (july 2020), firebird was a decently strong wizard option, only outclassed by vyr and bazooka.
It’s good that the set got buffed but other classes have struggled for far longer than firebird has. cough inna cough raiment cough

4 Likes

Blizzard probably took one look at the title of this thread and started shaking hands and congratulating each other on a job well done, before going to lunch and never reading the thread’s body.

Because Necro is the Chuck Norris of D3. He CAN NOT be buffed anymore :grin:

1 Like

In Diablo III, Chuck Norris raises you!

1 Like