2.6.9 will be live today?

30 min to patch-launch as promised, at 5pm…

1 Like

5pm CET ? Are you sure ?

As the patch will be applied by the guys in the US, in the Pacific time zone, and it’s currently 07:40 am there, it’s likely to be a few hours yet, when they get into the office.

3 Likes

They expect it to be completed by 9am PDT, which is about an hour from now.

Server maintenance completed at 0900 PDT, patch drop may or may not happen when servers restart. Likely, but not guaranteed.

Im sure they wanna do something super special with this patch, thats why they late.

Something like new portait or double cow king in cow level. Im so excited

The Maintenance is for Battlenet Services which impacts ALL the games, not just Diablo 3. They don’t need to take down the servers to Patch and have not for years.

Patches are normally afternoon Pacific Time.

EDIT

As you can see in the Maintenance announcements, there is nothing specific for Diablo.

4 Likes

Yep, that’s when I’m expecting it to drop.

Almost 18:00 here (GMT+2) and no patch yet. I assume the maintenance and patch arent related? I really hope the patch comes today :upside_down_face:

1 Like

maintenance: 25 jun night in europe.
how do they decide that the patch should appear today?

They said it. Wordswords.

1 Like

My guess was maintenance was to prep for Patch. Usually patch days it gets deployed from 12pm-3pm PST. Also they said will try.

2 Likes

been some time since i was playing during a patch…does bnet update d3 or does it do so in-game?

Correct. There was not Maint for Diablo 3. It was for Battlenet Services which impacted all games. They don’t need to do Maint to patch games anymore at Blizzard.

Patches are normally in the afternoon at Blizzard Headquarters - PACIFIC TIME. Please look up the appropriate time zones for conversions.

5 Likes

So it will hit today?
In my country is 10pm atm :slight_smile:

Local California time is 12:59 PM PST now, so next four hours we hope.

Here we go! 20 characters

You know it, it is fun to watch the kids. Every season, every patch, every blog.

it’s cute, isn’t it.

Just got it in my battle.net!!