2.6.9 Haunted Visions not working correctly

I am playing 2.6.9 and I have the NEW Haunted Visions equipped and it still summons 4 Skeletal mages when Simulacrum is up (Also Have Circle of Nailuj’s Evol) It summons 2 skeletons without Circle. I tested with and without Razeth’s in case there was something interplay there and I tested with multiple different runes. Short of it is. New Haunted Visions is not working correctly.

Can confirm it’s not working. Even on console it seems bugged. When you have simulacrum + the circle of nailuj ring equipped it’s supposed to pop out 4 mages. Instead I ONLY get 2 every time(even if i press simulacrum cd an then make new mages.) No matter the rune setup it just doesnt wanna seem to work. Pls fix this bug considering it is costing 2 max essence skeletal mage casts to get the effect of 1 cast of how it’s supposed to be with haunting visions + circle of nailuj ring. Very annoying… atleast the reservoir effect from simulacrum is acting permanent an is actually working…

The description on the item says “They can now duplicate Grim Scythe instead of Skeletal Mage”.

This means they do not duplicate Skeletal Mage.

This is not a bug.

1 Like

This is just one of the reasons necro-bumping threads is frowned on.

This one is from Patch 2.6.9 and is a year old.

(We are currently in Patch 2.7.1 — Things change).