Diablo III | PTR 2.7.0 Has Ended!

Patch 2.6.9 PTR has ended!

The PTR 2.7.0 preview blog is available now!

3/4 Update: PTR 2.7.0 Patch update has been applied.

• Balance Updates
  • Follower Updates/Changes
  • Bug Fixes

PTR 2.7.0 testing period begins February 25 and we’re asking for your help to quell the tides of surging demons. Take a look at the preliminary patch notes below and start theorycrafting how you’ll make the most of the Follower system revamp, leaderboard changes, and Legendary item changes.

PTR 2.7.0 preview blog.

21 Likes

The followers are getting much needed love, nice.

I’m assuming the follower update will remain a permanent change on following seasons? Since it’s the first season that has this update, it effectively counts as the seasonal theme?

GoD 2 max pierce, ouch!

7 Likes

SO far good Job with the new set changes much needed!

The follower revamp seems interesting maybe broken but I’m ok with that. It’s time to break the game.

2 Likes

“We’re looking to gather feedback on the solo player content with the Follower system revamp, and the Greater Rift solo leaderboard updates.”

THANK YOU.

9 Likes

The Follower system for Diablo III has been revamped and will be made permanently available for Seasonal and Non-Seasonal play!

6 Likes

Thanks. My eyeballs will be punished for overlooking that. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

How is it a season theme if it is applied to all modes?

5 Likes

You really want to make people happy add the RRoG to the the list of items with Emanate capabilities. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wow, that follower revamp looks great.

But looking at the revamped firebird set… is just disheartening.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad you guys finally did something about Firebird, but after you guys changed etched sigil… I’d prefer if the set didn’t rely solely on a channeling skill for either damage dealing and/or activating mechanics. Well it’ll be fun to test this out in non-season with the old etched sigil.

3 Likes

Even Blackthornes got some lovin’. I’ll still probably salvage it. :rofl:

8 Likes

I hope it will be separated lists for the different class sets and not only a filter.

Would be nice to push with different Sets and not only with one selected.

1 Like

Too early to comment on much else but those leaderboard changes are very welcome! Looking forward to giving Firebird a spin too.

1 Like

If it’s going to be a patch to demonstrate followers, how about having finally a season of self found, so no teammates to help boost up gems.

While I like the patch for the followers, all the “new” leaderboards are going to do is, instead of a player just taking one spot on the leaderboard, they’ll be taking 6 spots (the 5 class sets + the no set). True solo players cannot compete with a group past 3-4 hours into the season.

1 Like

I would guess that a player will still only be listed with the highest clear on the class.

1 Like

Follower system getting a total revamp is awsome! The new features also seem brilliant, the emanate thingie in particular.

Firebird getting a much needed redesign is very welcome although I’m not sure yet about its implementation. I still don’t like the ignite thing.

GoD is getting a nerf, ouch.

4 Likes

I’m pumped for the Revive set!

1 Like

I did not get it. Changes with followers will be applied both to seasonable and non-seasonable chars. Don’t we get any bus, specific to the season?

2 Likes