Diablo | BlizzConline Schedule

Artist would have been my second pick-up after the Q&A btw.

Two panels on the Hive Mother that is what you are into, really?

Are you really surprised? :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that would have been better.

2 Likes

I already know what’s coming from the other panels.

It could be awesome. Remember The Joy of Painting on pbs?
Imagine some hippy artist with a giant fro explaining how to paint demons in a monotone soothing voice.

1 Like

I think a panel that just dealt with Diablo 3 would have been more interesting than some of the other panels. I mean, The Gothic World of Brom, Voice of Deckard and 2 (!) panels on bringing a boss battle to life?

Good for you, if it is the Paladin I will be happy.

1 Like

just leave it here in the hope of …

1 Like

As much as it is interesting to see the artists create a boss, I had to go with what’s next in the poll.

So little info on that, unfortunately.

I am usually interested in how things work, come to be, etc. Both design and technical.

2 Likes

I hope for Diablo 2 ressurected news! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Давайте подарки всякие людям, за просмотры а то впечатления плохие останутся.
И так затянули четвертую по самое не могу…
:heart_eyes_cat:

Speak English so people understand.

Don’t be that guy. Google is a free translator.

“Give all sorts of gifts to people, for the views, otherwise bad impressions will remain.
And so they tightened the fourth one, I can’t …”

I mean he’s not wrong i think lol… I mean… I aint going to Korea and talk in English and expect everyone there to understand me. its Korea not America. It should be me who learns how to communicate in Korean out of respect. Same with here, if its a US forum I would respectively use English.

Technically Google aint free. You pay your ISP for internet access to use Google lol.

1 Like

Would’ve voted for Developer Roundtable but pretty sure it’s gonna be something disappointing or something wayy too specific to a couple of things noone would care :P, so did the “safe” choice in What’s next panel/option :thinking: :smiley:

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Technically you’re right.

I just wanted to say how much I love Blizzconline. Outstanding work with all the content. All the awesome announcements makes this one of my favorite Blizzcons yet!

2 Likes

Nope, it’s all late at night in Europe.

Here’s a link to the the Diablo Deep Dive Panel Recap that encompasses all the important details around all things Diablo.

2 Likes

The Rogue looks amazing, the smoothness of the animation, still kinda don’t like the mobs tbh, seeing that lightning laser clocking around is still kinda turnoff :stuck_out_tongue:

Either way, even though there weren’t any specifics or talks about mechanics (skill tree, attributes, maybe crafting/gambling, that sort of thing, the announcement and reveal of PvP gives me the complete hope that no matter what things will go in the right direction overall)

Yes, PvP is a “safe” switch between the HP/damage/regen ratios that they have to keep “in check” all the time, meaning there won’t be trillions of DPS numbers :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: , but yeah, other than that kinda need some more update/info

Oh, and one more thing, seems like they’re considering Scrolls as part of the regular/basic UI :smiley: , Q being HP potion, E being mana/resource potion, and (think it was) R for using the selected Scroll/consumable

P.S., if we’re gonna talk about impressions should probably go in a separate thred the discussion :slight_smile: