Diablo | BlizzConline Schedule

Hello everyone,

I hope you are well! Save the date and get ready to join us on February 19 – 20! This year Blizzcon is online. The show kicks off on February 19 at 2:00 p.m. PST and day two will start at 12:00 p.m. PST. Remember, you can watch the entire show for free at BlizzCon.com!

:date: BlizzConline 2021: 2021-02-19T08:00:00Z2021-02-21T01:00:00Z

On the Diablo front I itemized everything to keep an eye on throughout the event. Additionally, you can view the whole schedule here. Also, here’s a Time Zone Converter to help you follow the times below.

Day 1 (February 19th)

Opening Ceremony | 2:00 PM - 3:10 PM (Pacific)

Join us for the start of BlizzConline, and discover the latest from Blizzard Entertainment. No spoilers here, so you’re going to want to catch it live!

Diablo: What’s Next | 3:10 PM - 3:50 PM (Pacific)

Members of the Diablo development team discuss the latest content coming to Sanctuary.

Diablo: The Voice of Deckard Cain | 3:50 PM - 4:00 PM (Pacific)

Stay a while and listen! The voice of Deckard Cain, Michael Gough, discusses how the iconic voice came to be and answers some questions from the Diablo universe.

Diablo Developer Roundtable | 4:00 PM - 4:40 PM (Pacific)

Join the development team for a roundtable discussion about recent learnings and more.

Diablo: The Gothic World of Brom | 4:40 PM - 5:00 PM (Pacific)

Legendary artist Brom sits down for a 1-on-1 interview to discuss his inspiration for all of his haunting contributions to the Diablo franchise, hosted by the person who may know him better than anyone: his son!

Diablo Deep Dive | 5:00 PM - 5:40 PM (Pacific)

Delve deeper into Diablo with the development team.

BlizzConline Day 1 Wrap-Up | 5:40 PM - 5:50 PM (Pacific)

BlizzConline executive producer Saralyn Smith closes out the first day of the show with a look back at the highlights so far.

Day 2 (February 20th)

Diablo Q&A | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (Pacific)

Got something you’ve been dying to know about Sanctuary? Join the Diablo development team as they answer community questions about the gameplay, monsters, and world of Sanctuary.

Virtual March of the Murlocs | 1:00 PM - 1:05 PM (Pacific)

Just because we’re apart, that doesn’t mean we can’t still march together! Throw on your murloc onesie and check out this music video featuring members of the Blizzard community mrrgllrggl-ing from around the world.

Community Showcase | 1:05 PM - 2:05 PM (Pacific)

Host Darin De Paul is back to help shine a spotlight on the very best art, talent, storytelling, and cosplay from the Blizzard community.

Artists at Work: Diablo Hive Mother Part 1 | 2:05 PM - 3:10 PM (Pacific)

Join artists from the Diablo team to see the beginning sketch phase of bringing a boss monster to life in Sanctuary.

Artists at Work: Diablo Hive Mother Part 2 | 3:10 PM - 4:25 PM (Pacific)

Artists from the Diablo team continue their work of fleshing out a boss monster, adding color and detail.

Show Close | 4:25 PM - 4:30 PM (Pacific)

Executive Producer Saralyn Smith wraps up the weekend and shares some show highlights as BlizzConline comes to a close.

And then that’s a wrap! We hope you tune-in.

We’re burning to share more with you about all things Diablo next week.

14 Likes
What event/presentation are you looking forward to most from the schedule above?
  • Diablo: What’s Next
  • Diablo: The voice of Deckard Cain
  • Diablo Developer Roundtable
  • Diablo: The Gothic World of Brom
  • Diablo Deep Dive
  • Diablo Q&A
  • Artists at Work: Diablo Hive Mother
  • Opening Ceremony

0 voters

18 Likes

Deep Dive and The Gothic World of Brom :black_heart:

2 Likes

A poll is something new to see. It’s a good way to better interact with your community, very nice!

15 Likes

I couldn’t agree more.

7 Likes

I want 2 options: Deep Dive & What’s next.

8 Likes

I very much agree with that.

1 Like

The one I am most looking forward to is either the Diablo Deep Dive or the What’s Next presentation, but to give a definitive answer I would have to know a bit better what broadly is being discussed on the Deep Dive Panel.

Anyway, thanks making this event and keeping us up to date.

2 Likes

Which panel gives the release date, I’m most looking forward to that one.

Come back in two years.

3 Likes

Exactly my thought, this poll feature should be used more often to gather customer’s feedback/opinions. Hope to see more of these going forward.

1 Like

Very much looking forward to the deep dive! I’m hoping to hear more about runes, the new skill & stat system and the open world of Diablo IV. :+1:

1 Like

They can break down the quarterly developer updates making these monthly and put polls aside them.

They can also use polls for future D3 Themes prioritization.

1 Like

Dev Roundtable and Deep dive sound interesting

1 Like

Hoping for some OFFICIAL D2:R news! :crossed_fingers:
Getting tired of the rumors. :grin:

1 Like

Yeah a 10 minute video of some trailer and talk and then move on to new stuffs :smiley:

Deep Dive > Round table > What’s Next > Everything else

Details. Moar details ^^

1 Like

It would be helpful if you said which panels were for what Diablo games. I doubt it would spoil much at this point. :slight_smile:

this. so i can skip diablo immoral stuff.

2 Likes