Can't change or remove clan messages

Hello. Our clan are having issues with clan messages. Neither leader or officers can change the daily message, or any other message. We keep getting error message: “You are not allowed to use restricted or inappropriate words. (Code 319015)” We get this error even if we remove all text. It has been like this since season 22 started. Can you please help? Several of us tried both repair game and reinstalled game. Still not working!

Change description

2 Likes

yes still a problem. In theory should be a simple fix

Fix this already!!!

This just started happening to my clan this Wednesday. I am so frustrated.

Same here really annoying

Whatever they did a month ago…

…sounds like they need to do it again.

1 Like

I’m having this issue as well.

I am the clan leader of the Lost Dogs and I am trying to change the message of the day and it does not seem to matter what I put into the message box, it gets rejected with the error: " You are not allowed to use restricted or inappropriate words (code319015). I have even gone as simple as Hi and Boo and I still get the error message.

I just created a fresh clan and I’m also encountering this problem. I can’t change the clan info, message of the day, or add news posts.

I just watched all the community chat channels and my clan functions go down. When they were restored, the issues of this post were resolved. I can edit the clan info, make news posts, and change the MOTD.

1 Like

Hey folks - just wanted to share that we did discover a bug with the text filtering which was causing the prompted error message shared from the OP. The issue has been addressed and fixed. If any further issues occur, please feel free to leave a post here!

Thanks everyone~

6 Likes

Feb 9th - still getting the same message about restricted language.

Still getting this bug today, in March.