Season 22 | Shades of the Nephalem | Has Ended

They always waited around 10 days between seasons… The 20th is fine. Get over it. You’ll have 4 MONTHS to play Season 22. It doesn’t have to be right away…

They do. Or rather CMs gather the infor and present them to the devs. But I know for a fact devs read the forums as well. Once again you are part of a group that confuses listens with implements what I want. And if that doesn’t happen it means they don’t listen.

The point is the launch day of Season 22 is so close to the launch day of Shadowland. And I don’t know about you but most people are more excited to play in the beginning of a new season instead of in the middle of it (like enjoying a brand new TV is much better than watching an old one), so they can’t have the satisfaction of both the D2 new season and WoW: Shadowland.

1 Like

Patch 2.6.10 is now LIVE!

Nintendo Switch Note: Patch deployment is currently delayed and should be up soon. I’ll update the thread once it’s up. Thanks for your understanding!

5 Likes

You might want to rephrase that - it makes it sound like Season 22 is live and not just the new patch.

1 Like

You’re absolutely right - Changed :slight_smile: thanks GronnieToo!

1 Like

Will there be an era reset?

1 Like

There will not be an era reset for this patch. We do have one planned for the future and I’ll confirm as we get close to reset timing.

5 Likes

any idea how long the patch is delayed for or no ETA for switch

Why? The non-season leaderboards will now be cross-populated with 2.6.10 builds, i.e. increased set damage, newly powered legendaries, and so on.

7 Likes

So you think its okay all group 2-3-4p + crus/wd NS leaderboards have now only 2.6.8 patch results? And it will remains the same till reset.
Have you ever looked at them at all?

4 Likes

your surprise surprises me. With the patch notes this season, the seasonal theme bug from last season (and it’s infamous “working as intended” response), and the general reception of feedback and communication from D3’s developers, I really cannot believe this would surprise us (very jaded) veterans.

Twisted Sword went live bugged doing half damage, despite several notifications and my tweeting it as a bug for extra emphasis.

3 Likes

can u tell use what the issue that holding the switch release is it been almost an hour since other platforms got the patch

Truth is, there is no one left working there that remembers how to do it, and it’s going to take them a while to find and read the procedure manual :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

8 Likes

bruh these time frames make me question your devotion to sparkle motion.

Nintendo Switch Update: Patch 2.6.10 will not be available for today. I’m working on gathering eta’s on when we can expect the patch to roll out. Apologies for the delay folks.

2 Likes

Eh that’s fine. That just gives me more time to farm some etched sigils on my switch version before this upcoming patch ruins the item (at least for those of us who don’t care for energy twister).

1 Like

That’s fine, but don’t we deserve a reason why? Few people like being treated like mushrooms…

Don’t you want to be a fun guy?

Yes, it’s a terrible pun based on “fun guy” and “fungi” being homophones.

4 Likes

lol, nice one, gave me a good giggle!