Season 22 | Shades of the Nephalem | Has Ended

That’s great news!
I’ve been crashing 20+ times a day since this season started!

1 Like

It’d be nice to know if we have an ETA on what day next week or if the date given was just wrong? Perhaps an issue with the patch was found? Just simply saying for an issue that started at season launch a delayed fix is a tad frustrating for those trying to actually play the season. Perhaps an extension on the ‘end’ of the season? Seriously though I miss the days where Metzen was on the team. Makes you wonder why they’d release the season DAYS before the Shadowlands launch for WoW scratches head.

EU just patched to 2.6.10.71814 and server’s being re-started.

1 Like

US servers are patching right now, looks like they rushed it thru

2 Likes

Here’s hoping for no more crashes! fingers crossed

To follow-up on the posts shared, the patch to address recent crashes has been applied. We’re going to continue to monitor issues related to crashes posted on our Bug Report section.

Big thanks to everyone who has been patient and sharing details on their recent experiences since the start of the season - the team wants to share their HUGE appreciation for all of you!

13 Likes

Thanks for letting us know.

well, the constant freezing, constant lag-outs…i think double bounty should be the least you should do as a thank you for the players that are loyal to this game. It is so incredibly discouraging to be the only set of players suffering old servers and constant game freezing/dc’ing

4 Likes

I still experienced 10s freezing when I am running GR99.

Last night’s patch was to address the crash to desktop issues introduced by 2.6.10 patch. They haven’t even replied to the thread about 5-10 second freezes since July.

2 Likes

Oh Ok…I thought they fixed the freezing issue. Thanks for the notice.

Ever since the season started i only got the crash to desktop two times, I have 150 hours on my play time, so i didnt really find that issue too annoying. Apparently it was happening mutliple times a day for every day for some players, idk. If i crash again ill let the D3 team know by posting in bug report forum i guess.

You guys broke something.

Since the patch it’s no longer possible to create new heroes as all possible names are rejected with an error code (316002) and it’s not possible to name in-game Armoury saves.

For example…

2 Likes

Definitely still freezes/crashes. Lost my seasonal HC character (on EU) when the game first froze for a good 10 seconds, resumed for like a second, and then the client just disappeared without any popups or anything. Dead character on restart.

Also the code 316002 thing preventing making new characters.

1 Like

We are not able to create a new hero on Europe realm HC or SC Season.

316002 Error is the only thing we get now on Europe.

Please fix this ASAP.

Hi peeps! Update - we have a global hotfix incoming to address a lot of the issues related to armory, chat, clans, communities, armory, and create a character. Thanks to all those that contributed to pointing out the issues and thanks to Meteorblade for your recent share w links).

Hotfix is coming out today so stay tuned! Thanks again.

10 Likes

Thank you for the communication FilthieRich! It’s much appreciated.

1 Like

Does that included the random freezing fix?

This hotfix also fixed the double-tap issue on the Launcher when starting a game after changing Regions.

Thanks!

But will it fix the Area Damage Lag tho? Why have a feature in game where players are pretty much forced to not have on their gear and paragons in order to have a smoother gameplay in groups? Seems sorta dumb.

1 Like