2+ Witch Doctors with The Barber

So based on other threads I’ve read, it seems to be the case that the accumulation will stop and kill the mob once the accumulated damage exceeds the mob’s remaining health. That’s why we commonly see giant hits of trillions of damage, and mobs dropping from 50% health to dead.

What happens if there are 2+ Witch Doctors in the group using The Barber? Are the accumulations from each Witch Doctor aware of each other, such that if the mob has 10 trillion remaining health, and Witch Doctors A and B each have 5 trillion accumulated damage, will they both blow up at that point and kill the mob, because the combined accumulation of both Witch Doctors exceeds the mob’s remaining health? Or will they both keep accumulating until one or the other of them individually exceeds the mob’s remaining health?

sorry couldn’t answer your question but on a side note two SB WDs in the same group will probably lag :joy:

I’m also very interested in this. I feel as though the mechanics are different and I don’t always see the “pop” when there are 2 Witch Doctors.