2 Piece DMO - double dmg of skills

Make the 2 piece deal double dmg to the DMO skills. Then halve the dmg on the six piece. This set is a bit painful till the six piece is up, and this would allow us to use the two piece with other sets. DMO/Tals with Frozen orb could be something

cheers

I mean, DMO is awful, but the 2 piece is particularly useless.

1 Like

While DMO is my second least favorite wizard set; I do miss the time when it allowed Slow Time to deal damage.

1 Like

Loved the Tal6 / DMO4 setup back when it was a thing, DMO6 though is just plain aweful.

I have suggested this legendary power be affixed to Gesture of Orpheous. It’s a damn good fit, particularly if a Slow time run surrounds you as a player instead of granting bonuses. It might single handedly fix the DMO set.

2 Likes

6 piece change. Your X abilities do 2000% more dmg. This effect is doubled if the enemies have been affected by slow time within the last 5 seconds.

Coupled with the two piece buff of double dmg this would put as at 8000%. Most importantly, the build would do decent dmg even without slow time up. Just need to pop slow time on elites for speed clears.

something to consider.

I agree, GoO should receive that affix, and the damage type should be variable, ideally tied to the elemental damage type of the wand (or equipped weapon).

Replacing one ST rune would also be awesome. Leaves the question which rune? I would suggest to merge the 80% Slow effect and 12 second cool down granted by Time Shell to “unruned” and then let Time Shell do this:

Slow Time / Time Shell
Instead of spawning a bubble at a desired location, Slow Time now surrounds and follows you while moving.

8000% is not nearly enough. We need something to the tune of like 15k.

I’d also like to suggest Moonlight Ward, instead of a legendary proc, just grant you the “Arcane Orbit rune.”

It’s the work of moment, and it would be AWESOME.

I agree, GoO should receive that affix, and the damage type should be variable, ideally tied to the elemental damage type of the wand (or equipped weapon). 

That adds a bad layer of RNG, just make it work like Vyrs.

1 Like

Yes, it’s a layer of RNG, and your suggestion would work. I also thought about that, it would be nice for most builds except Tal Rasha where the highest ele % would ideally be reserved for the DPS skill - most likely not Slow Time. Within TR, a damage dealing Slow Time should ideally cover a seperate element while providing CC. Unless the element of ST was dynamically adjusted, i.e follow the CoE element rotation. That would be awesome for Tal Rasha.

Another idea could be to let Slow Time deal 600-750% weapon damage as each of Arcane, Cold, Fire and Lightning, totalling to 2400-3000%. That might create interesting options for Tal Rasha in situations where you can’t easily keep up the stacks.