2.6.7 - DH group play options

It seems DH will be completely out of any efficient 4 man GR groups. RIP.

Maybe I am missing something. Please tell me if I do so.

We could maybe jump in as 3rd support instead of necro in 3xsupport + crusader party setup.

It is a sad day for DH community, if you are a group player. Most of you maybe prefer solo play because group oriented people left long time ago. I don’t see this patch doing any good for solo either.

Pretty good summary:

I don’t agree that we would have spot in WW exp farm meta. New Crusader would take it.

ZDH is a solid 4th. If this sader buff stays, there is no incentive to play DH in 4man. I could see UE6 MS physical being okay away from the presence of sader, wizard, wd (130s). RF is good for scrappy groups with no supports.

Dark days for DH. :frowning:

2 Likes

In Svr’s video he says the Znecro is for health globe generator for Reapers Wraps. Otherwise the Crusader can’t do enough damage on the boss.

DH is the new barbarian, the forgotten class…

1 Like

No no no… not even close. I would gladly accept support role that Barb had since for ever. They cry 10x more than DH community while in 10x better spot.

2 Likes

I’d go a step further and even say why should anyone “accept” playing a zdps as a must in an ARPG?

I could be mistaken, but I can’t imagine that a single individual purchased D3 with the mindset of “I can’t wait to level up my character to deal 0 damage in groups with my friends!”

The fact that this exist as such an important component for group play, which trickles down to solo play due to the disparity between the two is asinine.

zBarb = slightly more useful Templar.

Now there’s an idea - buff the followers to be more zdps like - agro, pull, collect globes, mantra-like buffs…

Is Blizz hiring?

And here I’ve worked so hard on my Shiny Face ZDH…

Copy paste from other thread.

EDIT: 2.6.7a is out.

https://clips.twitch.tv/LachrymosePricklyFiddleheadsImGlitch

1 Like