151 challenge rift not working ps4

All the top players are claiming the same as me, 151 is not up and running. We just see 150 “expired”. Hoping they fix this tonight as I will be working the whole week and may miss this one. These were my only two days off.

Thanks

4 Likes

Already reported yesterday…

It is currently 7:30 am EST and it is still not up. Hope they address the issue soon.

1 Like

Still not up, need to fix it.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Just an update, the current time is 15:10 CDT and the rift is still unavailable.

It is broken on the Switch too.

1 Like

I am on XBOX One and just checked and it is still not up. You would think a professional company would call someone to fix it.

1 Like

having the same problem on xbox one also

3 Likes

Still not working. This is pretty sad. I’ve had all types of glitching this week as well, got no loot from greed and got stuck there. Having cursed chest straight up disappear, like what in the world is happening this week.

1 Like

Looks like we probably will never get this week’s challenge rift, hoping we at least get next week’s one. Coulda really used those materials!

1 Like

I don’t know about y’all, but I haven’t been able to access the challenge rift for 3 weeks now. And it seems that nobody can help. I’ve tried to submit the issue but Neither Nintendo nor Blizzard claim they can help with the issue.

1 Like

An entire week to fix, and nothing. Things like this is why I can’t get excited for D4 on console. Had this happened on PC they would’ve fixed it immediately. No love for console customers.

1 Like

Please fix the damn CR been 2 Week still unable to fix?

Blizzard has provided some replies in the other topic on this issue…

It would probably be helpful if you would let this topic die and follow the other one instead… or if some moderator could come around and merge the 2 topics together… Hint ! Hint ! :slight_smile:

1 Like