140 Solo DH in HC (Asia) Update 150 - EU

:point_up_2:t6:

:pray:t6:

4 Likes

you can also allegedly clear lvl 150 with DH with little paron. you need boss in the corner, 50+ stacks and snow ball.
Followers interfere with the tactics and the whole thing should run without.
so really … how can that be fun?

and new DH set is good in theory. if you are ready to pound the buttons every second like a robot, you can easily play higher grifts with it. only for what this nonsense.

2 Likes

There’s a difference between ‘shine’ and ‘OUTshine’ every other class in D3

1 Like

Jealous much? I didn’t mind when WDs were owning last season and you can’t stand the fact that DHs got ONE BUILD capable of clearing up to 140 and highier GRs?!

Guess what each season we get buffs to random classes and each time some of the classes OUTshines every other class in D3, so maybe instead of whining about DH having FINALLY a build capable of clearing 140+ GRs you might wanna ask your favourite class to get some buffs too…

Yeah I know “moar powah creep”, but unless the D3 dev lowers the scalling of mobs HP and armor per Rift or GR, so they don’t have BILLIONS of HP than we have no choice, but to BUFF class sets and their supporting items…

So everytime they buff a specific class it most of the time end up being the strongest build in game, so instead of pointless ruining that OP build to the ground and making it USELESS, you might wanna ask other class sets and supporting items to get some love too.

The perfect solution would be lowering the HP and armor scalling on mobs, but I don’t believe in miracles…

2 Likes

right. for almost all builds or even classes i don’t find any groups. even with DH is often difficult because paragon is missing.
i even did an experiment earlier: looking for a group with PET WD or joining publics. there were a lot of kicks or players were constantly leaving.
don’t take that bad either. you cannot play higher grifts with it. why so many builds, if only a few are playable?

1 Like

As for DH being over any other build, kudos to them, Been a while. I seem to remember when all I seen at the top it seemed was wizard and necro. WD has been in the corner not talked about much until the new set came in and the pet bonuses worked with SB, then that got changed. WD is still powerful but behind what it was by a few GRs now.
Monks and DH’s were, eh, they were there somewhere but DH was mainly talked about for multi shot and being so good in t16. Impale was considered an RGK? Monks were known mostly for…support? T16 speeds?
Barbs…well those tough big boys were actually cute spinning things or charging things for support.
Necro and wizard were the two top pushers and meta group players for a looong time. Although since I don’t do meta group runs, I could be wrong. It’s just what I remember seeing as well as the horrible outcries when wizards got nerfed.

1 Like

Man wd was only good as tk and solo push that is all. Was wd for fast speeds meta? no. Was it good as a bosskiller? Absolutely no.

I’m not jealous I just see what is not good for the game at a whole. I’ve played all classes and did 150 in 4m party (in EU) as a monk sup, barb sup, wizard, wd, crusader. Did 145+ with dh bk too.
I repeat - one class should not be so much dominating every activity in d3.
Back when I played bazooka wiz and did 150 easily I still was for nerfing it. Because that was lame gameplay relying on macros. So I’m not for or against any class I’m for diversity and different roles available for different classes. So if one class is good as a trash killer it is for example should not be that good as a fast meta dd etc.

1 Like

So just because you belong to the ELITE 5-10% CLUB of players who cleared 150 GR and has a 6424 paragon, cause ofc you were running META groups like crazy means you have the right to dictate what is good for the rest 90-95% playerbase who can only dream of clearing GR 100-120? :roll_eyes:

Just because you cleared GR 150 and was using every META build possible in game doesn’t give you the right to say what’s best for the game, by asking for nerfs and by that ruining every other players FUN who unlike you don’t have the luck of playing countless hours in META groups all day long. They just want to enjoy a strong build and are happy if they clear 110-120 GR with it in season without a 2000 or 3000+ paragon or pretty much almost maxed out caldesans in items or legendary gems…

3 Likes

Glad I don’t care about high ranking…hit in the 700’s with my frenzy solo and proud.
God forbid a calm natured player like me attempts joining a 4 player meta…I would be kicked instantly and probably cursed at because I’m “not doing it right” lol.
Special lot of people those are, not all.

I just want to have fun solo with a fun build, and since this one is fun and good I feel double blessed :slight_smile:
Is it too strong? perhaps, I dont think any super strong build made it past the nerf table of blizzard yet. It might take a while but people whining about it will get them to nerf it eventually :confused:

I play mainly solo. I join in public occasionally for a change, but base the individual stats on individual play.
I completely understand that is useless on determining group play as in large clans or metas, but it does give me a different and more unique view to groups.
The GoD build is comparable to the new sader and monk builds. I think it’s illogical and unreasonable while a seasonal theme that is being exploited and currently running, it is compared to a non boost/bonus set.

Sometimes how a set plays and feels is more important than the stats that are spewed out.

When AoV Sader could solo 150, it got a nerf. When WD ruled last season, it got a nerf. GoD will be OP for the rest of this season and after that it’s almost guaranteed to get a nerf too. Love it or hate it, no amount of complaining - one way or the other - will change that.

Overbuff one class, let it shine for a season, and then nerf it back in the line seems to be the norm right now. At least that way each class gets some time in the sun.

I am not really sure how any conclusions can be drawn about the overall power of the DH God build based on leaderboards this season given:

1. The seasonal buff makes it possible to kill RGs with ease if done right. (This season a lot of players are playing DHs so this will show more on the DH leaderboards than others, but it does affect all clases.)
  2. Missile dampening allows HA to instant kill the elites that have it.
    Meaning that pretty much any decently skilled DH, with enough fishing, can push as far as they want simply by getting enough elites with missile dampening and/or using the seasonal buff to kill the RG.

I would hope that blizzard fixes the missile dampening/HA interaction BEFORE looking at the GoD performance on the leaderboards and making changes to it’s power.

1 Like

Only outrage I have is I can’t keep up with GoD. My WD runs his little legs off bless his soul, and he still ends up a map away. I demand a longer lasting faster movement skill that works in higher GR for the WD thanks!
Yours truly,
Shaky old witch doctor.

I been playing with it solo a bit, while pretty much ignoring the theme and It’s much stronger than any build I’ve ever played on any class. I’m running 90’s in my sleep with crap gear, under 800 paragon. If I gave it some effort I’d easily be in those 120’s and I’m really NOT a good player. (TBH it’s kind of a boring build though)

It says a lot that the absolute bottom of the DH ladder is sitting at 123 right now, and the top 100 is over 130 (top 4 are 140). I was watching streams earlier of 150’s who were getting really close but nobody has managed to kill the 150 RG solo yet.

Do I think it should be nerfed? No. I love OP builds and I think the rest of the builds should be brought up to this level. Do I think it will get nerfed? Without question. It’s by far the best build in the game and it isn’t even close.

I agree that the theme might be adding a tiny bit to bias the data, but if it were mainly the theme than the DH wouldn’t be so far above all other classes and certainly not such a large amount of players.

I have the right to express my opinion this is an open forum. And if I think that the current situation with dh is not good for d3 why should I keep silent? So don’t tell me what rights i do or don’t have plz.

Thing that makes me a bit sad isn’t that DH are so godly, it is the GR difference between the highest DH and the highest Wizard. Wizard’s are last by a HUGE margin…and that’s the class I play. I honestly don’t like the carpel tunnel playstyle of DH or Whirlbarb…I like my wizard but it was like a crazy huge difference of almost 20 GR between DH and wizard, that’s just toooo OP or way too much nerfs on wizards. (Oh and the REALLY sad part is we had a new set with Typhon’s and that won’t get you to top with wizard, so I’m just scratching my head at how it was okay to bring wizard’s a new set that sucks yet DH can get one that is completely OP as hell.) Must be devs play DH?

2 Likes

Yup, wizards need a nice buff. I just hope they dont focus on argon too much when they do it :confused:

1 Like

Wizards, Crusaders, Necromancers, WDs shouldn’t have their builds nerfed in the first place because some entitled elites who could clear over 140 GR didn’t like how “OP” they were…

This is what happens when you listen to the 5-10% of your playerbase instead of the 90-95%, but hey keep listening to the elitists, cause you (DEV(s)) clearly don’t give a :poop: about normal casual or even average players who can’t spend whole day long in 4 man METAs to level their legendary gems just so they can than later push over 140 GRs and cry how OP certain builds are

Either class sets and their supporting items should be balanced arround 150 GR or the ridiculous HP (armor too) per rift scalling should be lowered from 17% to 4% from 76-150 GR… I’ve been repeating it like a broken record forever yet they clearly don’t care. I guess they enjoy D3 RoS being overrun by BOTs or other exploit abusers.

I wouldn’t give 2 cents if because of this change 4 META groups would be running 150 GRs with 1500-2000 paragon and barely any caldesans and 110-120+ rank legendary gems in 2-3 minutes, because at least those who don’t spend 10+ hours in META groups or even just playing META builds solo could have a chance of actually clearing anything highier than just 100-120 GR in season…

1 Like

Huh??

Current Era top clear NA NS (forget the horribly skewed S21)

Barb - 146
Crus - 150 (2x)
DH - 147
Monk - 143
Necro - 143
WD - 150 (2x)
Wiz - 143

Where exactly is this HUGE margin of 20 GR between top DH and Wiz?

Wanna consider S21 (again NA LB) where everyone and their grandma is playing the new GoD DH??

Barb - 138
Crus - 138
DH - 142
Monk - 133
Necro - 138
WD - 139
Wiz - 130

Riiiight…cuz DH has gotten all the love and buffs, has been clearing 150 solo and been a part of the META since, well, since just about never.

4 Likes