Ошибка 1016 разрыв соединения

стабильно раз в час вылетает ошибка 1016 .Игра прерывается.проходить приходится заново.Со связью все норм в других играх такого не происходит .Как быть так играть невозможно???

Google translate says…

error 1016 stably flies once per hour. The game is interrupted. You have to go through again. With the connection, all the rules in other games do not happen. How can I play like this ???

This is the Bug Report forum. What you are reporting is not a bug. Move your thread to the Technical Support forum by clicking the pencil icon next to your thread title and choose the forum to move the thread to (all the replies will also be moved). However, the first thing you’ll be expected to do is…

я вообще ничего не понимаю в компьютере и направлять потоки и устанавливать что либо не умею.Но так играть невозможно .Я два дня как установил вашу игру и два дня мучаюсь .что мне делать?

Translated by Google:

I don’t understand anything at all in the computer and I don’t know how to direct flows and install anything. But it’s impossible to play like that. I installed your game for two days and am tormented for two days. What should I do?

Read :

For help, you should be using the Technical Support forum here:

1 Like