Обновил до repear of souls deluxe , а дополнения в игре нет

не появились дополнения deluxe в игре

The Digital Deluxe Edition gives you 3 additional Character Slots and some Cosmetics.

1. What are you missing?
  2. Do you also have the Necromancer Pack?
2 Likes

нет слотов, нет питомца, ни одного дополнения которое даёт версия deluxe нет

1. How many Character Slots do you currently have?
  2. Can you post a screenshot of your Collection, Pets Window? (Or two, if you have a lot of Pets).

How to Post Screenshots

1. Upload your image to a free hosting website, like Imgur.

2. Paste the "Direct Link" to your image in your post.

1. Select the link you just pasted and click the ˂/˃ button on the Reply Editor toolbar.

1. Click Reply.

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/6PIA4Ul.jpg

1 Like

https://imgur.com/a/UWGUoiZ

1 Like

It’s difficult for me to tell what is in all of your screenshots for two reasons.

1. The photos are washed out and blurry.
  2. I, unfortunately, do not speak Russian.

However, from this screenshot:

It looks like you have all of your Character Slots, if you don’t have the Necromancer Pack. It looks like you have 10 Character Slots remaining and 5 Characters you can select. That’s a total of 15 Character Slots, which should be correct.

If you also have the Necromancer Pack, you should have 17 Character Slots total.

D3:RoS - Maximum Character Slots

Product
Slots
Diablo III
=
Reaper of Souls
=
+ 2
Upgrade to RoS Deluxe Edition
=
+ 3
Rise of the Necromancer
=
+̲ ̲2̲
Total current
=

However, the Digital Deluxe Edition should also give you the Bones Pet:   , which you don’t seem to have, according to this screenshot:

I’m sorry I don’t remember what else came with the Digital Deluxe Edition, if anything. But, if you still feel like something is missing, you may need to contact Blizzard Support. I don’t believe anyone on these forums can help you. (Other than advise you as to who to contact and how to contact them).

Good luck!

2 Likes

The pet needs to be claimed from the ingame mail if i remember it corretly.

2 Likes