Итем "Жидкая радуга"

Итем жидкая радуга для секретного уровня ! 2 акт! НЕСКОЛЬКО ДЕСЯТКОВ раз перезахожу чтоб появился хотя бы алхимик! Многократно исследую 2 уровня пещеры,- безрезультатно. Сколько дней будет это еще продолжаться,уже три дня потратил,возможно получение помощи или исправление ошибки? Хотелось идти дальше по квестовой ветке,но застопорился …

Google translate gives us…

Item liquid rainbow for a secret level! Act 2! SEVERAL DOZENS of times I re-enter so that at least an alchemist appears! I repeatedly explore 2 levels of the cave - to no avail. How many days will this still continue, have you already spent three days, perhaps getting help or fixing an error? I wanted to go further along the quest line, but I stalled …

Not finding low drop-chance items is not a bug.
It’s definitely still available, I got one without even searching for it this season…

2 Likes

It is not necessary to explore Mysterious Cave Level 2. The Mysterious Chest only spawns on Level 1.

As Meteorblade stated, the Mysterious Chest does not always spawn.

However, the Liquid Rainbow is probably the most common Staff of Herding component to drop. If you have cleared these Caves “НЕСКОЛЬКО ДЕСЯТКОВ раз” (SEVERAL DOZENS of times) then you are having extremely bad luck.

And bad luck is not a bug.

Confirming this, as the image above was taken just a few minutes ago.

1 Like

Добрый день. Я уже начал считать свои забеги в поисках Жидкой радуги.
В течении трех недель я делаю по 15 забегов к локациям Таинственной пещеры в Далгурском оазисе. В сумме 300 забегов, из них раз 30 только попалась мне Таинственная пещера, из этих 30 раз только 7-8 раз попался мне Таинственный сундук - в котором естественно радуги не было. Как то надоедает уже бегать за воздухом. Прошу дать советы по поиску радуги.

Are you certain it was a Mysterious Chest? There is also a Resplendent Chest that can spawn in that cave.

The drop rate for Liquid Rainbow is 100% for the chest when you find it. It will ALWAYS drop the liquid rainbow.

I just went and looked for it and got it on the first try.

4 Likes

8 раз открывал именно Таинственный сундук - выпадает там святая фигня. Я играю с женой вдвоем на PS4. Уже сил нет бегать в две точки до алхимика в Далгурском оазисе

This forum is for the PC version of the game only.

According to https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Staff_of_Herding, Liquid Rainbow is not required for the Staff of Herding.

• On console, only 5,000 gold is needed and Leoric’s Shinbone and the Liquid Rainbow are not required for crafting the staff.
3 Likes