БАГ! Симбиоз чародейки с обсидиановым кольцом зодиака

на чародее не работает свойство обсидианового кольцо зодиака через какое либо угодно атакующее умение расходующее ресурс, энергия была потрачена до 0 но даже не на секунду ничего не откатывает!

Google translate gives us this…

the property of the obsidian ring of the zodiac does not work on the sorcerer through any attacking skill that consumes a resource, the energy was spent to 0, but nothing rolls back even for a second!

Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac

Reduce the remaining cooldown of one of your skills by 1 second when you hit with a resource-spending attack.

Looking at your Wizard…

…this should be easy to test. Your Frost Nova has a cooldown of 11 seconds. Stand in town, cast Frost Nova and confirm it takes 11 seconds before it’s available again. Then, cast Frost Nova and keep casting Arcane Torrent and see if Frost Nova is available again in less than 11 seconds. If it remains as 11 seconds, a video would be extremely helpful.

1 Like

а что тут проверять этот эффект наглядно видно на таймере скилла нечего тут и засекать, на варваре кольцо работает как и должно и это видно не вооруженным взглядом, шаг таймера прекрасно видно в момент прока

Google translate gives us this…

and what is there to check this effect is clearly visible on the skill timer there is nothing to detect here, on the barbarian the ring works as it should and it can be seen with the naked eye, the timer step is perfectly visible at the time of the proc

I’ll wait for someone with a Wizard to post a video showing it works just fine.

1 Like

в общем…проблемы тут с правильным переводом…одним словом, эффект кольца прекрасно видно визуально без каких либо подсчетов и тестов, у чародея оно не работает! у варвара например все работает, это отлично видно, передайте пожалуйста ошибку в решение уполномоченным сотрудникам. надеюсь перевод будет достоверным…

Translated:

I don’t even play Wizard that much, but this is such an easy item to test. Note the cooldown reduction on Slow Time. ORotZ works as described. Not a bug.

3 Likes

The key word in the Ring description is HIT with a resource spender.
It cannot be tested in town because there is nothing to hit.
I am also pretty sure that Twisters generated by Etched Sigil will not proc the ring, only manually applied Twisters.

2 Likes