[Main Thread] Error 24004 - Cant join public bounties or T16

I kept hitting join and got in a game the 4th try.

…and the game was already cleared. lol, all you saw it people quitting and then instant join.

error 24004 here, i cant join public rifts/greater rifts/bounties =(

Same Error
There was a problem searching for a public game. (Code 24004)

If you change the torment level, sometimes it works. I also think I found a workaround creating a private game, and then opening to public. (24004)

Same Error: There was a problem searching for a public game. (Code 24004)

Hey all,

Thank you for the fresh reports of this error impacting many public bounties & Rifts. It seems this error has resurfaced following the server hiccups last night and we’re investigating the cause. We’ll continue to share updates in this thread as they are available, and I am sorry for the disruption this causes in the meantime.

3 Likes

I want my sub money reimbursed!! Wait sorry wrong forum, carry on with the good work! :+1:

5 Likes

im getting the same error message and getting some serious lag when trying to play solo. Im in the Americas division

please fix your game

1 Like

day 2 not being able to play… maybe we need more then a small ghost team working on d3 since everyone is playing this season before d4?

2 Likes

Same error. Started last night with the issues going on and now I cant join public anything.

1 Like

Funny how they just did maintenance yesterday just before this problem happened !!! I can’t join T6 normal rift games.

1 Like

Can’t join T16 public games (Bounties, Rift, GR, Ect). Get error 24004. Started happening yesterday.

Same here. Getting error 24004 this morning, was getting different error last night… Please fix this…

1 Like

Appreciate the “we are aware” post… but some ppl having this issue for almost a month. There has to be something happening to resolve this… right?

1 Like

Error 24004. Cannot join T16 bounties this morning. I know Diablo 4 is coming but please fix the problem for people who loves this game.

2 Likes

Still having 24004 error after 12+ hours.

When I first had trouble starting or joining a game, I tried logging in again.

At one point the battle.net app said “install patch” or something like that.

As I had no other choice and thought it was a fix for the issue, I did.

Just wondering now if the the patch was part of the problem.

Wasn’t too long after that the 24004 errors started.

My current D3 version is 2.7.5.87562.

problems like this when everyone came back to diablo after years off because d4 is coming makes blizzard look really bad. huge lack of devs but some e mails should be going out for help from other areas of blizzard

1 Like

Can’t join any public games except bounties. Can’t join any friend’s games. Same error code

If you think this is making Blizzard look bad, Just do a google search and take a look at the fecal storm that has been this company for the last year or so.