I would love to be playing the PTR but

I still haven’t got the stupid Cosmic Wings. Really, really pissed right now. Running dozens of GR per hour for the last month and still no wings. And if it is bugged, we would never know, because the drop rate is so ridiculously low that Blizz could just say “sucks to be you and your bad RNG”. Well guess once the gifts stop dropping I can finally get back to the PTR.

2 Likes

Must.
Get.
Cosmic.
Wings.

3 Likes

It could be worse. When you go to play on the PTR, the wings will drop for you.

4 Likes

I know, there are multiple people who have opened probably over 1000 gifts and not got the wings.

And others that opened less than a 100 and got them.

They are out there though. I ran back to back GRs, normal rifts to farm keys and burned any and all puzzle rings for the entire time since the Holiday Gifts were added. I did nothing but buy rings from Kadala, upgraded yellow rings to legendaries at the cube till I was out of mats.

I know I ran a huge amount of ancient vaults. Managed to collect about 150 gifts during the past month. Opened them all up a week ago.

I wasn’t expecting to get the wings though. However I did end up getting them. Along with the sword as well.

But hopefully those still looking will get one soon. As I said, I wasn’t expecting to get it, as I just couldn’t devote the time I needed to grind out a thousand more or of those things.

I simply got lucky is all, nothing more than that.

Game on.

I’ve been dreading just that situation. But the gifts should stop dropping on the PTR too, so not going to happen… probably.

I was lucky too. I haven’t found those god awful wings(thank you RNG gods), but found may other cool mogs.

1 Like

ME! <------- This guy right here. Didn’t get either one. I got a ton of weapon transmogs tho and all my pets, so I am happy enough.

Update: FINALLLLLYYYY. 2:12AM on the 6th Eastern time. Not sure when they were going to end this, but if it was midnight western time I had only 48 mins left. Never give up. Off to the PTR.

2 Likes

I finally got them after opening just over 900 gifts, by opening 25 at a time…

I usually opened my gifts in town, but decided to open 4 random ones in front of the entrance to Greed in Vault.

Low and behold, I got them. Just keep pushing Speed GR’s and TONS of Vaults. RNG is all about attempts. Open those gifts boys!!!