D4 End Game Beta Thread?

No. The first rule of the Beta is that you don’t talk about the Beta. You do not record anything, transmit anything, screenshot anything. Any and all feedback will be done privately using in-game or other tech. There will be no forums for Private Beta.

I do realize this is an issue for Tech Support though. Right now I don’t think there is any way to ask for install help or help getting it running. I can say, update drivers and make sure nothing else is running that might interfere. Basically run the game and only the game.

13 Likes

Indeed:

Players who are selected to participate in the Closed End Game Beta will have the ability to provide feedback between bouts of cutting down demons through an in-game feedback tool.

Taken from:

3 Likes

You know, I did not remember reading that. Good source info.

2 Likes

You can send reports from the game menu.

1 Like

So how do i find a way to contact support about the game outside the game. Game worked fine it crashed now it is telling my my windows version is not supported. I have the latest windows 10 and have tried restarting PC, battle net, and scan and repair option.

There is none at this time.

I had issues too with it just hanging and freezing. Went to bed and it worked in the morning. No idea why. I had to scan and repair a few times. Others have had luck re-installing.

I don’t have much else to suggest.

1 Like

This. The first rule of fight club.

3 Likes

I had a Windows 10 Update this morning. You might want to check again, if you haven’t already.

Also, I just logged out of the game and the App started a D4 Update.

I 've Look for the "Diablo IV” icon in your All Games list.
See none.

It means you did not get selected to test d4 beta

1 Like

This email appears --Heed the call of Sanctuary - your account has officially been flagged to take part in a confidential Diablo IV End Game Beta! - But not selected I see, thanks. Oh Geeez… Installing now, from game launcher , Game list !!!

Well, did u get a second email?

All working now . The link in email, is not where to “Look in your My Games” list, area, but rather the game drop down list on pc desktop where the beta game appeared. " Whew" Finally.

Well not really, there are many reasons betas exist. You mention one, which is bug feedback, yes, but a company might not always want a large forum for that. Another use you do not mention is metric data gained by users playing the game and joining servers etc.

I play a lot of D-endgame and give useful feedback for D4. I need the beta too, please!

Let me iinnnn! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sweat_smile:

There are a few Youtubers putting the beta content on youtube and no one has done anything about that. Its against TOS. I bet if I did it insta ban would come my way.

Blizzard is going after stupid people. I wonder how many of them were also crying to get in. Start at 20:00 :point_down:

I am sure they will not only get kicked out of the beta but will most likely never be invited into another one.

1 Like

Not sure why anyone would do that, unless they simply don’t care for their account. But then again, I shouldn’t be too surprised in all honesty.

1 Like

I do not know how the legal stuff works, can Blizzard go after them in court?

Maybe they could. But I can’t imagine they would. That would just be spending a lot of resources and money, for dubious gains.
Like with hackers and cheaters, the only realistic approach is a ban, unless someone is directly making money off Blizzards work (such as someone start selling D4 for private servers based on the beta…)

Are they youtubers who themselves were in the beta, or just talking about what others have leaked? The latter group is hardly doing anything that could or should result in a takedown.