Hey,

The items :

• Marrowwalk,
  • Sormshield,
  • Wizardspike,
  • Cristal sword x4,
  • Polearm 4 soc x2,
  • Body armor LemKoTir

I’m like … a noob, i dont know the prices. Help would be lovely.
I got a sorceress

Hey dude! All been there man

Is this for ladder or non-ladder? And what is the base defense on your stormshield?

Also I’d recommend posting the stats about each item as that impacts what people will pay for the item (ie a perfect stormshield has significant value vs one that does not)

2 Likes

I will be honest : i really dont know what stats are important.
I know this for sorc (FCR / MF, +skills etc …) but not for the other classes.

It’s for NL and the base def of the stormshield is 140

hey Bro, welcome to the forum.
Marrowwalk need to have at least 19 strength or high enhanced defence. Otherwise, they are worth only some PGM or Rals.
19 or 20 strength worth Gul+.
Storm shield need to have 147 or 148 base defense.
Cristal sword should have 5 sockets.
4 SOC Polearm need to be eth. Otherwise, they can’t be sold.

No worry, man, we learn little by little.

2 Likes

Well said Rust - I had a similar reply I was drafting :slight_smile:

1 Like

What items do you need btw? What type of sorc are you making? I might have some in the stash you can use.

3 Likes

I made i meteorb sorc, i’m quite good (i think) with oculus, shako, vipermagi, magefist, wartraveler and spirit. My rings, amulet, charms and belt are bad.
I dont know what is the best build but i think the next step for me is the “orbwall”
@Rustlion : thks mate ! My marrowwalk is 20 strength :stuck_out_tongue: At least i have something to sell !

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forums mate!

Some items have fixed attributes, whereas others can roll a range… affecting it’s value.
EG> Maras can roll up between 20 and 30 for All Res (@R)

You can search for any item here and see:

1 Like

Also if you’re confused with all the Acronyms used … we’ve whipped up a quick guide to help here:

1 Like

Traderie is also a great resource as you can filter by attributes but also view past trades, filtered

1 Like