Wind Druid Suggestion

Hey guys!

Not sure if this has been talked about or adressed by the devs, but 2 things that annoys me about the Wind Druid:

1- Hurricane sound is unbearable. They could make it that it only proc on the first 2-3 seconds after the cast, because that constant noise is just bad. It would be better than having to play mutted or using the soundchaosdebug everytime.
2- The pathing from Tornado. It feels really off sometimes, even for Tornado standards. I mean, the Charging Bolts pathing isn’t as horrible because of the quantity of bolts so you eventually hit the targets. As in the Tornado, you get 1 at a time and you have to dance arround multiple times until it hits something.

I don’t know, it seems more like QoL changes to these 2 skills to improve the overall play, not sure if everyone agrees.
Thoughts?

1 Like

1 - that’s true, a bit dominant sound. Maybe proc for the first 5 sec until you transform to wolf/bear or cast Armageddon and then lower it 50% of the volume value for this spell.

2 - it is annoying sometime to aim, but maybe this sort of randomness was intended for this spell. I have a feeling that there is some strategy in play using this pathing from Tornado, but my druid build doesn’t use it, so I can’t think of any ideas at the moment.

1. i played 20 years on and off, mostly ele druid and i never had issues with that. I would like to keep that sound tbh. A hurricane raging without audio feedback seems wierd to me. i would have no issue if they gave you an option to turn it off but i highly doubt theyll do that because where to stop`?

2. Tornado is a super strong skill especially in pvp. The pathing is something that can be learned and influenced. Its a learning curve and is fine as is.

1. I get what you mean about the sound. But in HC I depend on that sometimes to know when it’s off. That was before the makeover, so depending on how the graphic looks that may change, but having audio cues sometimes is nice.
  2. Tornadoes path IS very frustrating at times :smiley: irritating when you spam it and it decides to move around the mob that’s killing you in HC. But it also does a ton of damage when it does it. Not sure if I’d rather keep the high damage and the RNG, or lower damage with more consistent aiming, which would probably be what would happen if anything.