Will Season 3 finally give S1+2 content to NON LADDER?

With the mass on alternatives, most people don’t want to start into new Ladder Seasons in D2R.

This is a chance to please this huge part of the community, that come back from time to time, to play their non ladder chars!

we want at least have the content used the last ladder, if a new one comes out!

2 Likes

Nothing should be ladder exclusive. Ladder should be a able to stand on its own as a competitive experience for people who are interested in that. HC Ladder holds a particular appeal for people.

13 Likes

I agree, but you need give the die hard fans something to not cry about…

Die hards are the ones that play ladder…

2 Likes

Some reason I thought everything was delayed a season. So once season 3 kicks in season 1 stuff is on the nonladder side, after seasin 4 starts season 2 stuff is available and so forth but I’m probably misremembering something else.

Exactly

Exclusive is a cheap way to difference between ladder and non-ladder

What could really make Ladder unique is… Ladders

You would expect that once Ladder ends, specific items such as runewords would go to non ladder, but who knows, as they didn’t do it in Season 1, so I doubt that anything will be coming to nonladder after season 2 ends.

In the PTR text files runes.txt and cubemain.txt the S1 runewords and set upgrade recipes had their “ladder” column changed from “1” to blanks, so it’s very likely they’ll be available in non-ladder when S3 releases.

No guarantees though. :laughing:

1 Like

I disagree, ladder content is quite a big reason why play season. Which is what blizzard wants us to play.

Don’t be lazy! Play Ladder!

Why does that mean that anything has to be ladder exclusive? Players who like the ladder will still play the ladder. Players who don’t like the ladder but want the exclusives can just as well take a break from the game for a season, then come back when the ladder exclusives cycle down to non ladder. At the end of the day, ladder exclusives were used to twist arms into playing a ladder season. It’s a video game. Nobody should need their arm twisted to play it.

3 Likes

Because its one of the things which makes us play ladder, it extend length of playing the game. It keep most population in one game mode.

New ladder content make every season unique. And exciting to start since there is something new. Its that excitement who will have it first since we all start from zero.

If you bring new ladderwords to nonladder its boring, everyone will have it day one. And as i said before, they want us to play season. Thats main bait of online mode :slight_smile:

What huge community do you mean? I only see NL folks crying that they can’t get a p8 game. Are you saying those people who cry for simulating players on nonladder are just crappy people that can’t find 7 others in this huge community?

Well if these people who cry about / players x are non nonladder, they can have it. I honestly dont care about nl as most people play season and /p x would maybe help to pvp folks on non ladder to get stuff easier.

In all honesty, looking at how Blizzard is progressing starting with Ladder Season 1, I do not believe that anything introduced in Ladders will come to Non-ladder including Sunders. If you want to use Sunders after season ends, you will have to play the next season, and that will go for any ladder exclusive content.

Ladder sucks.

I can’t think of anything more mind numbing than restarting Diablo 2 LOL

How do you figure that, exactly?

We’re not all lazy, My Kid is priority, I Get from 8-12 in the day time with her, I Dont play during that time much. I Het home from work at 10:30 at night, by the time eat and shower, its 11:30. I go to bed between 12:30 and 1, After I catch up on Internet stuff I get 1 hour a day to play
I dont get alot on weekends either, Please dont call Non Ladder people lazy. We Just have busy lives and Perfer Non ladder cuz theres just not enough time in the day/week to get it done on ladder. I Still have work to do on Non

5 Likes

Catering to the lowest common denominator ain’t exactly the best argument to make.

This is why I made 8 Plagues… swords & claws for my non ladder chars in case they don’t allow them.

1 Like