Why did you nerf Hybrid Zons?

Exactly… If they wanted to remove a synergy from Charged Strike, they should have chosen either power strike or lightning bolt since those skills are completely useless. I think they chose Lightning Fury so that pure spear builds wouldn’t have to spec an extra two points into Plague / Fury, but they didn’t realize how much this would cripple hybrids that want to use Lightning Fury and Charged strike. They should stick to their promises of not nerfing existing builds, even if it means that pure spear zons will need an extra 2 points to get the synergy from Lightning Fury.

2 Likes

Allow fury to have a physical bonus per point put into it IMO to combat immunes etc

Yes I know and I completely agree with you. I hate that Blizzard made this change and it looks like they won’t revert it.

Frankly I think most of the changes in this patch are good, but this is one of the bad ones that needs to be reverted. If they reverted this change, fixed grim ward and Whirlwind, I’d say the patch is ready to ship.

1 Like

Another dilemma, that the poison only lasts 3 seconds. It’s a covert nerf to Poison&Bowazon’s hybrid builds.
Although now the skill is easier to use and does a little more DPS. In practice you have to renew the DOT every 3 seconds, when in the live it lasts 15 seconds.