Why did my characters disappear?

…like im already pissed off at this game and now my characters have just disappeared…

i can make new ones but cant access my old ones… after linking my playstation to my blizzard account.

That is because you already had your PSN account linked. When you linked it to a new bnet account your characters obviously diassapeared because they were associated with your old bnet account(which was already linked.)

There has been a bluepost about this.

…ffs.

thanks for the response.

If you link it to the old one again they will reappear.

it was unlinked before. so if i just unlink it they will be back?

No it was not unlinked, you can’t create an online character if you are not linked. If you contact blizzard support with your PSN id they can tell you which account was already linked.

Note that it’s not D2R that is linked, it’s your PSN account. So you may have linked it anytime you had a psn account. Maybe when you played d3/overwatch or something?

not that im aware of… i manually added the game to my blizzard account because it wasnt showing up and that is how it wiped my account if i understand you correctly. i couldnt post on the forums until i linked it.

Well contact blizzard support with your psn info. I’m just retelling what the bluepost said, and it solved it for everyone who had the same problem as you.

Found it, here is the bluepost.

thank you for the replies.

Some kind of maintenance or work on server. Any time characters are gone its maintenance or server stuff.

Another good thing PoE does it doesn’t let u log on either. Less ways to confuse people lpl

No his error had to do with linking the account.