Whirlwind is unplayable

I was really excited to make a WW Natalya’s sin to have something different to mow down cows. After making my Chaos I went to try and do a cow run. Whirwind as a skill is broken and nearly unusable.

Current issues:

1. Assassin will randomly stop mid pathing and get stuck.
  2. There is a huge lag time between WW casts even at max IAS.
  3. Assassin will randomly freeze then teleport to the end of pathing after a moment.
  4. Sometimes you are just stuck for a moment at the end of a WW.
4 Likes

Mhm. I’ve reported it as have many others. With the queue I haven’t even been able to get in lately though to check in game if its changed or not :stuck_out_tongue:

If only it was as seamless as barbarians whirlwind… I know exactly what you go through, try to not name lock and just whirl in a tight triangle it can be smooth when uninterrupted you’re FHR is the problem half the time if you can get some I know not easy with claw builds…

I can assure you FHR has absolutely nothing to do with this problem. FHR doesn’t make you randomly stop and teleport.

Can confirm that whirlwind on assassin is not working as intended. Please fix Assassin’s Whirlwind. Many popular builds depend on this.

I messed w some graphics and I don’t teleport/desync rly at all anymore. You will still stop all the time though so long as you have claw block. Every time you block an attack, (and being that you can block both physical and elemental attacks) you will stop during block recovery phase. I believe it is actually working as intended after lots of testing.