Which crafted items for a javazon?

I’ve a Lightning Fury amazon, 1 point in Passive & Magic tree, and everything maxed for Lightning Fury.

I was thinking about crafting gloves, 1 ring, amulet and possibly boots. I’ve checked preset mods for each type of craft but I don’t really know what to pick up or how to mix them. These are the interesting points from each type:

Blood
Life Steal
+ Life

Caster
+ Mana

Hitpower
Knockback
+ Dexterity

Safety
Blocking
Vitality
Elemental Resistance

I know that only the first hit count for life/mana steal (maybe also following hits caused by piercing), thus reducing the importance of leeching, but Charged Strike works acceptably with life steal.

For PvM javazon, I personally like Caster gloves… 2/20’s w/ ideally 3 maek.

Mana can be very tight w/ a Spirit shield, enigma tele setup. Resists can be addressed w/ higher tri-res boots

I already have Spirit shield. Not going for Enigma for this ladder. Best way to get tri-res boots? Crafting, magic find or what?

I’m a fan of storm shield, sure you miss out on the +2 but you’ll get that from all sorts of other places but that increased block and dmg reduction makes you tankey as hell personally I pair it with a high string of ears or verdungos

1 Like