Where to Wand Shop

I want to make a white wand for my Novamancer. Is it possible to shop a +3 pNova wand or is this lucky drops? If so is there a best level and spot to shop it?

I have the same question for Bone spear as well.

While we are at it, what merc are you using for a PNova? I was assuming Frost nova was going to be popular. Anyone using a Prayer merc?

IIRC the best Spear wand vendor is Drognan, normal I think. I’ve never seen anything in shops for Nova though, might be a drop-only on that one. The best I ever found was a +2 PN +2 PE grim wand in a cow run.

As for the A2 guys I alternate between Freeze and Prayer, depending on how squishy I feel that day basically. If I’m getting swarmed by high-speed stuff, I’ll grab the freezer but most of the time I love me some Meditation + Prayer.

1 Like

Bone Spear can be shopped at Drognan, PN can be only found (white that is)

1 Like

You will find +3 nova with the white wand’s poison & bone augmentation. White wand will give you +5 to bnspear – + 2 to bnspear & +3 pnb.

I shopped a lot for wands. It all depended on my play style and what I was emphasizing. I am a lvl 60 modified summoner. So i snapped up summons and skill mods. I have the white wand and a wand I bought from Dragonan in Act 2. The wand has +3 to summons and +2 to decrepify (my favorite curse.

The three vendors with the best inventories are Ashera (act 1), Dragonan (act 2 and Ormus (act 3).

Nightmare cows with 0 MF

Does anyone know if its possible for normal Drognan to roll +1 summoning skills, +3/3 skele/mastery or +3/3 clay golem/mastery?

Akara in normal is the best place for the Lvl 1 skeleton skills. I’ve only once ever seen +3 to both raise skeleton and skeleton mastery, that includes running out the gate many many times long before Res came out. Not even sure its possible from vendors. 3 and 2 one way or the other are much more common. Best to try for this with a level 1 character.

Yeah I know, currently have 3/3 skele wand, and 3/1 golem wand on swap. What I was interested to know is if anyone ever seen a 3/3 + 1 to summoning, essentially a 4/4 wand from Drognan. I’ve seen the 1 to summoning skills wand plenty of times roll with other additional skills, never with 3/3 though.