When? When are you fixing this ignominious debacle?

When are you fixing the game Blizzard? Just when? Yes i meet or exceed min specs(except the one that isn’t listed on min specs), but this isn’t truly a min spec is it? Lots of folks have said it wasn’t in beta and you have admitted it was your own “accident” that it was even included in final release! I worked for several days upgrading and fixing very frustrating problems just to be able to play this game only to find that i can’t get past the opening animations because your little “oopsie”. So just fix the damned game already for the thousands who can’t play.

1 Like

Have you read this post?:

It is something they are working on.

3 Likes

Key wording in this. (While CPUs without AVX are below our minimum spec). Never saw this in the spec’s before.

They said they needed today and tomorrow to test the fix they have figured out.

We won’t hear anything until Thursday. Hopefully the patch will hit on Thursday too, so that they have Friday to monitor the increased server load of all us players who haven’t even gotten to play yet.

It sucks but atleast there fixing it…

Spend less time using fancy words like ignominious and more time working and you will be able to afford a PC that can run the game?

Ah yes there it is, the inevitable, miserable, hairy troll trying in vain yet again to belittle someone they know nothing about. Always making false assumptions with cute, snarky remarks in hope of accolades from your fellow miscreants. Hilarious! You made my day, now GiveMeCoke, go back to your little troll cave until your next victim comes across your bridge. I fart in your general direction!

Try it now, should be good to go.

Nope, nada, nothing!

i wonder where those thousands of people are