When ladder comes out are you gona play non ladder still?

I have 3 main non ladder chars and I feel like it would be one big waste of months to stop playing them but I may give ladder a shot.

If there are new monsters and items like they said I’ll be switching to ladder for sure.

There are runewords that are for ladder only.

All the items and cube recipes that were ladder only before are available on non ladder right now. There are supposed to be new items coming that will probably be ladder only though

Probably not. I’ve never really understood how ladder works. Do you get to keep the stuff from the ladder?

When ladder ends your ladder characters become non ladder.

1 Like

hell no. i long to delete my expensive trash and run naked across the blood moor with only a cracked sash on once again.

2 Likes

i think they decided to allow non ladder to use the new rune words(if there are any…which i think there will be)>

Unlikely. No obvious rewards for playing ladder right now. Also, shortened seasons means you’d have to be pretty dedicated the entire time to place high (which also doesn’t come with a reward), makes it a hard sale for most players I think.

There aren’t many people complaining about no ladder. There are some, just by far, not the majority.