What class will you play for beta?

The traditional elemental (Tornado / Hurricane) build, or fire elemental?

I imagine a hammerdin will be hard to get off the ground due to the effective level cap of being trapped in A2.

I’m trying to make a list of build that cap out at lvl 25…hmm

Ice Arrow Zon
Immolation Arrow Zon
Plauge Zon
Fire Claws duid
Holy Fire Pally
You can actually get an enchant Sorc up.

OH Well, I’ll spend most of my time Iron Man LLD’ing in HC.

Will they even let us do HC?

I did Sorc for Alpha. Going to play Amazon for Beta this weekend.

I also want to make sure everyone knows. I did confirm with PezRadar (our Community Lead), that Beta progress does NOT carry over to the Live Release of the game.

So have fun and test hard, but don’t get too attached :slight_smile:

Its gotta be a Werewolf Druid. Those graphics look so nice - I cannot wait to see this game again …

Well it’s only act1 and act2, so most ppl will play all 5 classes over the two weekends is my guess.

Good luck with that. :wink:

The upcoming test weekends will feature two additional classes for players to experience—the ferocious, shapeshifting Druid and the righteous, hammer-slinging Paladin. They join the three iconic characters who were part of our previous alpha test—the Sorceress, the Barbarian, and the Amazon.

Indeed… it’s almost like I acknowledge that in my original post by saying “but that isn’t going to work out”… crazy, right?

DRYAD BABY!!!
Gonna throw lances and hop all ova tha place!

You can still play necro here on the forum and spread some poison. Compromise?:slight_smile:

NO no no. Please don’t do that. It just trashes the front page with old dreck.

I’m gonna play Paladin and run around just to see how beautiful the game has become!

Druid.
(20 characters)

Bear druid, cuz bear form looked really interesting from the alpha videos and I want to see what Shockwave looks like.

Indeed… one should not be a horadric noob.

Druid or Sorc since can’t play Nec till full launch.

It was bundled in with something else I bought. I did not purchase it exclusively.

Just sayin’.

I like the Dragon Talon//Death Sentry combo yeah simplistic perhaps still the K.I.S.S. Principle seldom has problems also Death Sentry properly synergized gets elemental bonuses

You paid $30 for a transmog eh? I have some hand crafted sticky note doodles for sale, $5 each.

For Beta…just going to knock about randomly with some trash characters.

Not going to take any actual build seriously until full launch to be honest, given the limited access. Just dabble a little in everything till 1.0.

What I start 1.0 with as a serious character really depends on what happens with the ladder (and ladder locked runewords)…but thats a topic in another thread.

My goal is to have a fully decked Auradin.

That will be a fun character, but isn’t aurasorc stronger, in theory?