We're going to need more interns!

This honestly sounds like they added more game servers to the infrastructure but haven’t properly coded the rest of the system to handle them yet, which is causing people to connect to entirely different game servers in some weird way.

It’ll probably work fine once they roll out the client patch.

i think it’s working again

You assume they do all this work in only California? That’s cute. Hey, I’m back again because it’s Tuesday and the servers are broken again. Can’t join my friends game. #MOAR INTERNS! What is a popular joke is how poorly managed this game is.

I agree it’s annoying, but oyu understand america and eu servers are split into 2 sub servers atm? Log out and back in till you’re on the same sub.

Nope, now I can’t even create a game. GG bliz for re-creating the experience of a game launch on dial up.

1 Like

Oh look. It’s the guy that only visits the forums to whine and complain.

Can you guess how much anyone cares about what you have to say? :v:t2:

Right back at ya turd. Do you have something to add to this thread or are you just here defend the fact that blizzard can’t even let us know there is maintenance? Because knowing you and your righteous defense of blizzard, would call this maintenance and not an outage…

1 Like

Not defending anything. Simply pointing out the fact that you’re silent when things are fine then come here and run your mouth the instant something goes wrong.

As it should! Taking advantage of young people should be considered predatory behavior and they should be fined.

1 Like

This isn’t defending? What planet are you on turd? So with your wealth of knowledge what’s the problem today? And, you better believe when I can’t play a game I paid for I will come and complain about it.

No it’s not defending. This experience is garbage, hands-down.