We need new content or more difficulty or something

Thanks, did you know that got remastered into D2R? Its a great start at improving the OG game with tons of QOL improvements, modern graphics, “WHILE KEEPING TO THE FEEL OF THE OG GAME” - D2R Devs. (Paraphrase).

If you want difficulty, clear Matrons den without using a smiter or visiting Malah. GG.

Yep, prove my point more, thanks! :smiley: You want D3.

D2R should evolve into D3 slowly but surely! They could add torment difficulty and Rifts. Also loot 2.0! Could you immagine a treasure goblin dropping 2 Ber, 3 Jah, and 2 million gold?

d3 is not just a riff to diablo 3 the art is criticized the style of play not the riff basically you don’t even know why you don’t like diablo 3

The loot overload is kinda boring and you can’t actally kill Diablo!

It is not necessary that the riff drop loot could give cosmetics or something or simply be a personal challenge, an option for those who want some extra difficulty, it is not something complicated to implement

Riff or Rift?? I am confusious.

I’d like to see an option/difficulty where every area in the game is level 85 or level 90 so people can play any area in the game without worrying that about monster level drops

1 Like

is that an argument?

and if you learned to read

they said " The same game… On release"

meaning they had intentions of improving it beyond release

They also said that it was going to be 60$ on release, why arent you not crying that its not 60$ anymore

Correct, thanks for being on my page.

Improving though based on D2 spec, and what you want inside your own head, vastly different and you refuse to realize it.

When you make quotes like this, and fail to see the IRONY in the fact that you, and a select minority of spammers on these forums, are literally blasting Blizzard’s current devs, talk about living in the past referenced BlizzNorth, to force people to play the game the way you, YOU enjoy (a mix of D3, POD, PD2, POE, ect) is hillarious.

There are a couple old timers here, that yes, do not want even a single change. Those are few and dont come up for air much.
The majority of us who have played since launch, are really enjoying D2R so far, and want accountability for the things that matter, servers, game list(finally improved), QOL buttons and gameplay, graphics, few new items here and there(need to revamp existing in a big way, but not over the top, and so forth.
This is what we want. D2R to improve but remain true to D2, not become the gawdy hybrid you want…

Again, hillarious quote from a toxic changist who has limited imagination on what D2R should do to improve, 95% of your ideas are just stolen from other games or mods. You got 5% thats on the money, but, you werent the first to suggest them.

Game has evolved. Stop suggesting it hasnt just because it doesnt have everything you want like your rifts or infinite dungeon, charm inventory, stackables everywhere, corruptions or whatever they are in one of the mods, ect…

Yep… my rift …

I’m such a big advocate of rifts lol

My memory fails… can you quote somewhere I ask for rifts?