We need new content or more difficulty or something

New content is needed the game is very easy what’s the point of farming so much if there is no challenge raising a char to lv 99 it’s a joke in 2022 it really is a wasted game an opportunity to do something really good on par with the competition of current games in this generation, and I don’t understand those who want the game to stay like this in a dead state but with good graphics I assume it’s people who play for a few hours on weekends or die in mephisto…

4 Likes

Or try a different game?

1 Like

The solution is to go to another game? Basically, what is the forum for? and could you answer something a little less mediocre? The reality is that those who like the game want more content so they don’t have to go to another game. Basically, it is the idea that if there is no content, people leave, which means fewer people to play, therefore less profit for the company, therefore less quality games. for having less budget the truth amazes me the level of mediocrity that some manage

Gear for additional characters
PVP
Upgrading current gear with better stats or perfects
FG bank or trading for GG items

gear for what? the game its easy you dont need a super hardcore gear to kill in player 8 the pvp system is very outdated at the moment it is something very sector specific

All needed is there

I agree with some of the ideas

D2R is a REMASTER not a remake/reenvision. If you want more content maybe try a different game.

2 Likes

Gear for additional characters, or PVP, actual PVP as I said.

Players 8 and PVP system (dueling) have nothing to do with themselves, do… your point, whatever it is, is invalid.

basically you want the game to die and not play with anyone, mediocre

2 Likes

No we just dont want it to be D3, POD, POE, PD2… You changiests just cannot see the difference ergo we dont want any changes lmao

thats exactly the logic of toxic purists

they have Lod still waiting for them but they want D2r to be lod, they are against improvements to the game that would obviously make it better and more fun

because in their mind, 2003-2004 was the best moment of their life before they ruined it

so they force people into playing the game the way they want, the way that fills their own nostalgia

heavens forbid that the game evolves like if would have if Blizzard North kept running it

they want to force people to play a certain game a certain way because they know that if the option was there to play a better version of the game, the majority would play it and it would leave them alone, exposed in their little nostalgic fetish

the majority wants improvements such as endgame, loot filter, stacking, itemization rework,etc

https://strawpoll.com/vva8hfwpx

https://strawpoll.com/polls/NPgxkdVwPn2/results

2 Likes

basically you’re a dinosaur that wants the game to be the same forever that’s pretty mediocre

2 Likes

To be fair, most people botted who played around 2004. This was the standard experience using a flagged cd key, but having an alternate install incase the bot got banned. I say no to allowing bots to once again infect the game, and on that note I value my time.

Not even close to accurate. I merely want D2 to remain D2 with improvements keeping in line to that original game. SO FAR, that has been delivered, lots more is needed to continue this trend upward, but the changes you, seks, ionz, ect want ,are not D2.
If you cannot see the difference, you need to go play a different game.

I hate to bring up the only few things Diablo 3 did right in these forums.But a new thing that would be cool is it would show the actual gear your merc was using,I also think some kind of Rift would be cool,but with something like a rift runes would become found way easier cause those things are packed with mobs so would bring down the price of runes value unfortunately

totally agree dinosaurs and toxic boomers who play half an hour in single player they don’t even care that the game is doing well in sales.diablo 2 withstood time with many mods that lengthened the life of the title if you don’t want to do it blizz at least enable the option of mods that give some challenge to the game, the problem that any change you want to make in the endgame the boomers say its no diablo3 I can’t believe that people of 30+ years have such mediocre answers

[image]

here you go

New Act as an expansion, new difficulty, new items. You’d have to create a new character as “new expansion character” similar to how LoD expansion characters work.

No trading would be allowed in this expansion, other then through the added AH, where you could list your item(s) in return for another item(s), so no fg trading.

Other then that added randomized maps from different Acts with even higher difficulties, and always going battlegrounds randomized from different Acts as well.

There you have D2R for 25 more years.

man you can add a riff and that it continues to be the same old Diablo 2 how would the original game change if there are more challenges for players who need difficulty?