Waiting for ladder

Just for it to fall on the day that I work.

Excellent. Ladder starts April 29th for me anyone else ?

Ladder won’t release until late afternoon to evening depending on the coast you reside if you’re located in North America. Not much to worry about. You’ll miss maybe 5-6 hours before you’d inevitably crash anyway

That’s what I was thinking. I just can’t afford to take off work for these releases. Always ends up with hours of downtime.

Either way I’ll have fun the next day playing

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend anyone to take time off from work for gaming, well, unless you work crazy hours and 7 day weeks perhaps.

1 Like

Yeah I won’t be. I’ll be playing hardcore so I’m already on borrowed time :slight_smile:

Where did blizz confirm this date. Last blue post said nothing about it. Which was post about in hr ago

Official post said 28th of April I found link off Twitter

Im scrolling thro diablos official twitter page. And im finding no such post about ladder starts date being april 28th. Do u have a link for this supposed start date? If u do please share.

There is no official date set for ladder yet

I’ve been waiting for ladder before they released beta, I don’t play non ladder, the only reason I did was to check out the remaster.
Even if i decide to go and play, I play hardcore, the lobby has been empty since launch.

It’s at the top of the forums on general here

Read that post again there is nothing in it that states april 29th for ladder start date. Point to where in that post they state ladder will start on april 29th. That date is not listed in the post.

Them saying they wanted it out at the end of this month is not confirming that ladder will start in april 29th. They gave us a date for release September 23rd.

Well I’m not asking for any time off yet. I still feel it’s much more likely ladder will be delayed beyond that date. But I hope I’m wrong. I suppose we will know after March 29th. If everything works out with that, I’ll probably ask for the time off.

ladder start April 28th 10 AM Pasific time or 5 PM Pasific time ?

With that maintenance, we should be good to go for getting 2.4 out to users. 2.4 is currently planned for an April 14release—Ladder will follow two weeks later on April 28.

Jesus man send me your address and I’ll come wipe your butt too