Video of charms disappearing

kinda like a rollback?

A lot of the people dealing with this are running trav. Trav drops a lot of small items like rings, small charms and jewels. Stash has too many things in it and has a memory / storage corruption and items get lost.

Nothing to do with duping

Do you know if it include stash from all Chars ? or only from Shared/Personal on the one you are actually running ?

Wow insane bug. Needs to be fixed immediately

2 Likes

send that video to tech support.

1 Like

They need to fix this cause if theres a memory leak bug in stuff disappearing that means someone will find an exploit for duping items by doing it in reverse by editing packets or blocking packets sent to the server cause its not being validated with the server.I could explain memory leaks but it would be a long post.

3 Likes

Imagine going back to the times when SoJs were duped

Known bug
Empty your stash of one square items like rings ammys

Omg, I hope this is being fixed…

It is not being fixed
It has been reported repeatedly for a while
Bro they can’t even get working server list, you think they can fix this lol

This is a bug that has been reported since launch, yet gone completely unaddressed because (probably most) players don’t encounter it. This thread on the bug reports gives the best explanation for it that I have seen, which is that the character save file limit was not raised when the inventory space was increased. So having your personal inventory tab filled with items, particularly single space items that take a lot of memory (rare and crafted rings and amulets) and an character inventory full of charms will eventually cause items to start proofing out of existence because they game can’t hold them all in memory. There are multiple videos of this happening throughout the time of D2R. The best way to avoid the issue is to not have your personal stash tab filled and/or not have your character inventory filled, or so it seems. Here is a link to that forum post on the bug reports.

2 Likes

It’s just a small indie company, don’t worry about it.

1 Like

IF only they had more time :sweat_smile: (20 years wasn’t enough for small indie company)

2 Likes

What amazes me is that this was reported and the bug continues, being a very serious bug. Blizzard needs to stop with the “play at your own risk” theory and start fixing these things

2 Likes

Seriously, don’t be amazed, please. Not at all. There are glitches and bugs in this game that are well over 20 years old and have been addressed by the gamers themselves and sometimes even Gamer sites and blizz still hasn’t addressed them, lol. It is par for the course for this company. It’s their norm. So what makes anyone think that this will be addressed or that anything they put out in the future will be fixed? LOL. Once they have your money they could care less. They are a company that hypes and sells. Once things go bad enough they put out another game, lol. It’s that frat boy mentality. ANd trust me, if intel owns them now, it’ll get much, much worse.

1 Like

This is a brand new game made in 2021 from a small indie company
They are not after profit its just one guy doing the best he can
Go easy on Blizz bro

This really needs a hotfix, how has this gone on for so long

D2R is NOT new, lol. It is D2LoD, with lipstick and blush.

and this is why we need an actual CHARM inventory space / bag . The purists will whine against such a good change but honestly **** them and their bad takes.

1 Like

What an awful terrible bug. awful. Surely high priority fix for that.

Some peoples charms are worth multipole Bers. Imagine this happening. Dang.

1 Like