Very small QoL request for poison necro

Please for the love of the Prime Evils, allow us to use Poison Nova on PC in the left skill slot. Bone spirit and bone spear are both allowed, it should be as well.

This small change would literally save us thousands of clicks because as poison you are bound to cast lower resist prior to nova, both spells being restricted to the right hand skill slot.

It is an annoyance specific to this spell, and I’m assuming console players do not have this burden with the updated UI.

5 Likes

Honestly I rarely use left-click anyway. I have everything I need bound to the FKeys, so it’s always the same click, just a different Fkey preface. Guess it just depends on the way different people use the GUI.

1 Like

I just feel like the left slot is wasted as poison… half the allocated skill slots. You got a lvl 1 teeth or melee available.

On a misclick its a choice to die by missiles or run up to a melee. I’m just not seeing anything but downsides to this configuration.

100% Agree. This would be a great addition.

1 Like

I agree all other platforms have got a complete skillbar, and we cant even use our left click to much, seems unfair tbh. The game is made for pc to begin with, And pc have got the least love in this remaster. There should be complete free choice in left click. It is the least they can do when we are let out of skillbar. Things like curses would also be usefull in left click.

2 Likes

No, no, no. Since curses don’t require a target, you would just cast [name of curse] instead of walk/running. How in the Hells would you ever move?

Curses should say in right click, but I would like to see nova on left click.

For a necy if you put teech on left click you can avoid the times when you accidentally click on a monster and you start to run up to melee distance. With teeth there you safely cast the spell and stay back. It’s not an issue of you need a damage spell there it’s more like, a ‘don’t kill me’ thing.

1 Like

Curses are just like any other spell, you would have to target a monster before clicking, or shift + left click…

It’s literally the same. Although I don’t really care about curses I just want nova on the left side!

Agreed, nova on left click would be an excellent and appropriate qol update!

1 Like

Just stealth patch it Blizzard! Just poison nova, don’t want to upset paladins with auras and what not.

There’s already few poison necros, and there’s not many necros overall, nobody will notice!

I don’t even have a skill on my left click. You shouldn’t either.

There aren’t that many enigmas around yet. Every ladder is the same as what you are experiencing now.

Poison nova isn’t a targeted spell, I’m not using anything atm but I would love to shift + left click while running around.

1 Like

You don’t need to be on console to be able to use a controller. I am using an xbox controller on my PC and it has been so much nicer to play, and definitely less wear on my mouse buttons hah.

The only thing it is not as good at is inventory management and skill/stat allotment.

That’s not the point, console players get a different UI with I think 5 or 6 skill slots on screen.

PC still has two slots, one only allowing a handful of basic spells.

As soon as you start using a controller on PC, you get X, A, B, Y, RB and RT. Then, if you hold down LT, you get a whole other set of 6 skills.

You don’t need console to get this, you only need to use a controller on PC to get it. It’s how I am playing, and it works really well, minus a few more tedious things.

Bumping this because it’d be a great qol change.

1 Like

Great comment, I support. We still need ty

necro is a right click monster. imagine having curses on leftclick >atombomb