Update on Console?

I have 20 GB tooā€¦ Cant find any official information.

2 Likes

Hahah i wish they were adding lobbies too! Yea im on Series X

2 Likes

Most likely itā€™s the online stability patch, only my speculation here. As for adding further functionsā€¦ehhā€¦idk

2 Likes

There is no update for PS5 version.

I just had the same thing any luck on what its for?

Same here for Xbox X

Im on xbox series x too i just tried to load up the game

any patch notes?? i cant find any info

Same. Series X, 19.63 GB update. No notes to be found.

Here is notes

20 GB for this :unamused:

its 19 gb on my series x

9 gb on my one x, which is the entire size of the original game

watch the patch notes be like ā€œfixed an offline character saving issue.ā€

blizzard be taking notes from activision. pretty soon weā€™re gonna be downloading 40 gb updates just to fix a minor bug.

PATCH NOTES

A new patch is now available for Xbox consoles and PlayStation 4 consoles. PC, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 5 consoles will follow shortly and we will update this thread when they become available on those platforms.

To share your feedback, please post in the Diablo II: Resurrected forum .

To report a PC bug, visit our Bug Report forum .

To report a console bug, visit our Console Bug Report forum .

For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum .

GENERAL

• Improvements to character deletion to help users from accidentally deleting their characters.

STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE

• Various crash/stability fixes

19 gigabytes for this everybody. just to make it harder to delete your characters at the main menu. it now says ā€œPress and hold A to confirmā€ instead of just press A to confirm. i cant believe they packed all that huge new code into an update that small!

iā€™m gonna need to buy that expansion drive if the moment arrives where they decide to implement player hosted lobbies, or allow me to plug my keyboard into my xbox and use it for text chat. god only knows how many hundreds of gigabytes that update would be

Anyone know the list of bugs that where fixed?Skill bugs?quest bugs?I get the stability bugsā€¦just wondering.

9.56gb update/fix for me

At least they are doing something. Cause apparently it so hard not to notice your about to delete a character

Personally, iā€™ve had one CTD since launch on Series X. Other than daily downtime it runs very smooth.

Pretty sure most of us would much rather have a fix for the lobby or group finder

My update was less than 2gbs.

Agreed. Anything beyond patching bugs and fixing stability wonā€™t happen anytime soon I donā€™t think. Itā€™s still too early. Lobbies in particular is going to be a long while since on console itā€™s going to need an entire overhaul ( and clearly isnā€™t as easy as copy and pasting PCā€™s model or they wouldā€™ve done that from the start )

Mine is only 1.356 GB

2 Likes

20,22 gb on Series X.
Btw, for those who complain about the size - itā€™s a console thing. Remember Cyberpunk? It was like 150 mb for gog version, 650 mb for steam version and 30 gb for Xbox version. The difference is that consoles seem to redonwnload whole data containers if there was some changes in it. Meanwhile PC can do incremental updates.
Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s the case.

1 Like

Add me up if ur on ps4 immamurdersum1 letā€™s grind