Update 1.004.000 on PS5 - Game unplayable

Same here! Fix please!

1 Like

Same for me! F#$k I hate so much this game

2 Likes

the workaround is to download ps4 version of the game on ps5 console and it works

2 Likes

I downloaded ps4 version and it works fine. But still ps5 version is broken

2 Likes

Is there any kind of forecast or do you know if they are working to solve it without having to download the ps4 version?

1 Like

Thanks for all the reports folks. This is currently under investigation. I’ll try to provide updates here as I receive them but I don’t know how frequent those will be.

Sorry for the trouble while this is being reviewed.

3 Likes

So many topics of people unable to play after patch. Asked in our discord and play button works for nobody there but we are all Scandinavian.
Is there anyone anywhere in the world who can play D2 resurrected on PS5 online?

Any official response to the problem anywhere? It’s been 10 hours.

1 Like

I can’t log into the game and I’m very angry. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Nop PS5 cant play after patch. A workaround is to download the ps4 client on ur ps5 and play ps4 version untill they fix it

1 Like

That is an awful workaround, play on another console.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I just bought the game for my PS5 and when I try to hit play for an online character nothing happens! I can’t even create a character because it says that the name is inappropriate or not valid, but I’m using the random generator for the name so it’s clearly their problem…Is that a common problem for anyone else? Thank you.

1 Like

I’ve combined a few different topics into this one to try and keep the discussion consolidated. That’s going to make the timestamps on various posts look a little strange, sorry!

Just trying to make sure folks who are affected know this is being worked on.

2 Likes

Haven’t you learned after Reforged? Do you want people to refund D2R again?

1 Like

Hello everyone, I just bought the game for my PS5 and when I try to hit play for an online character nothing happens! I can’t even create a character because it says that the name is inappropriate or not valid, but I’m using the random generator for the name so it’s clearly their problem…Is that a common problem for anyone else? Thank you.

1 Like

Evening fellow nephalem. The game after the last patch has become unplayable online on PS5. Current workaround this issue is to download the PS4 version of D2R. I wouldn’t recommend it though, because this version is absolutely dreadful to play due to stutters, 30 fps, and blurry picture. It can ruin your impression of a truly marvelous tittle when it works that is xD My advice is to wait for a proper fix from blitz’s behalf :slight_smile: :grin:

Remember to switch D2R to performance mode when it’s fixed since it operates in a quality mode by default I think, and 30fps feels like a crime these days :slight_smile:

Sure, original ran at 25 frames, but well, it was nearly 20 years ago xD

3 Likes

It’s sounding like they believe they’ve identified the set of users affected by this and they’re testing some fixes to get that resolved.

I’ll be back once I hear something new that I can share.

5 Likes

Looks like they removed the update. I just uninstalled and reinstalled and it downloaded 1.003 and i can play on ps5 again.

Dont tell me you have to download whole game again…

For real? It feels wrong to press “delete” on PS5. Im afraid ill delete my char

1 Like

Yeah have to download the game again. My saved saved data is fine.