Ultrawide 21:9/32:9 aspect ratio?

Will Diablo II Resurrected supports 21:9 and 32:9 aspect ratio? I currently owned 3440 x 1440P Monitor.

There was a screenshot posted over at the IndieKings Twitter Page which was on Ultrawide (3440x1440).

So far this was the only screenshot that I’ve seen on Ultrawide, but it’s good to know that there’s a high chance that the game will support it.

I really hope it will. Most blizzard game does not (Diablo 3 & Overwatch for instance).

While Ultrawide is purely a PC thing, I hope that Blizzard will not neglect it.

Also, complementing my reply from before, on the Blizzcon Q&A, the Project Lead from Diablo 2 Resurrected did mention that you can play the game on a 21:9 aspect ratio.
There wasn’t any mention on 32:9 though.

They will have to put some kind of bars to the left and right.
Otherwise it would allow you to see monsters before you even draw aggro and it would be completely broken when it comes to teleport and PvP.

No mentions about that so far, and unfortunately the only screenshot that we did have on 21:9 (the one from the Indie Kings Twitter Page) is with both Inventory and Chest open, so we can’t properly see the edges of the screen.

IMO, if they would put black bars, they wouldn’t have mentioned support for 21:9. Having black bars and not having support for Ultrawide is basically the same thing.