Uh wtf Bliz You gonna check this?

How can I MF game to game if I get your error message “issue while communicating with the game servers” every time I jump in a high pop game do pindle + 1 other thing and jump out??? And wtf is with this cant submit a ticket without 5 documents verified by submissions and DIAG files? wow, way to limit your customer service. Losing faith as a customer… Not to mention you limiting your customers joining games while literally every chatroom is filled with bots selling items. Nice it’s like we’re back to square one…

4 Likes

rager alert…RELAX lol

troll alert… RELAX lol

1 Like

Don’t worry its still launch day/week/month/year.

zing.

It’s frustrating, so sorry that you dgf Tim lol, How am I and the boys supposed to do this… like what… It feels like a COD anti-cheat scheme all over again lol!

Why would you put in a ticket for that? That is in there as a temporary measure to keep the Global Database from totally crashing.

There is a big post about it at the top of the forums. The queue is also part of the stabilization measures while they work on changing the database code.

It is a long post, but this little part here covers your question.

What we are doing about it:

Rate limiting: We are limiting the number of operations to the database around creating and joining games, and we know this is being felt by a lot of you. For example, for those of you doing Pindleskin runs, you’ll be in and out of a game and creating a new one within 20 seconds. :point_right:In this case, you will be rate limited at a point. When this occurs, the error message will say there is an issue communicating with game servers: this is not an indicator that game servers are down in this particular instance, it just means you have been rate limited to reduce load temporarily on the database, in the interest of keeping the game running. We can assure you this is just mitigation for now–we do not see this as a long-term fix.

1 Like