Transferring Items between PC & Consoles should be removed!

Anyone else not a fan of this? I sure hope this gets removed very soon!

1 Like

Yeah I agree. Apparently when you do this your level progress gets tracked to console leaderboards as well. They earn 99 on PC and pop on over to console for a free top spot.

I don’t for a few reasons:

1. Even though cross-progress seems more of an experiment than a feature, going over to the PC to do crafting/managing inventory is something needed.
  2. Cross-progress is more reliable than it use to be, maybe 90% bug free… but, your still taking a chance that an item/character can go poof!
  3. The leader boards should be together by region not by platform, doesn’t make sense. They should of thought of this when designing the feature.
  4. Without cross-progress, I think most hard to find items would not be anywhere to be seen on console.
  5. Has there even been an diablo clone walk on switch?

Maybe merge the leader boards, or do what they did with chat, get rid of them on console, it’s pointless anyways. I ignore it and maybe you should too?

Dclone pops across all platforms in a region, not just the one where the sojs are sold

Oh, didn’t know that,

But I have not seen the message or him yet, oh, yeah no chat, duh!

I guess I’ll meet him randomly someday…

I thought I asked if anyone seen diablo clone on Switch and got no answer … should look up that post again…

I still would be sad if they got rid of cross-save… especially if it was just for the leader boards.

-my 2 cents

agree with #3. theres no reason to have seperate leaderboards while having cross progression.
show everyone on one leaderboard.

also #4. trading would be terrible with highend items. I traded 1 40 life skiller on psn and got the other 6 from pc traders. this was all since january till 2 weeks ago. daily searching thru traderie/purediablo/d2. io/here.

The classic society scenario.

1. The un-informed.
  2. The well informed.
  3. The well informed abuser.

You can exploit a number of vulnerabilities present in PC to alter the quality of consoles. Not just vulnerabilities but also advantages.

• Bots
  • Player Base
  • Interface

There are very good reasons to keep platforms apart. Person 3 will defend their abuse. Person 1 will be swayed by 3 and person 2 will let you make your own mind up.

The clownshow continues on this forum.

1 Like

I’m in favor of more cross platform support, not less. I don’t like splintering a small fanbase. I wish the games were fully compatible with each other.

What exactly is the reason that you want it removed TC? I hope it’s something other a complaint about the economy.

Well most of console players don’t have access to PC which have lots of obvious advantages agains any console. Personally me at beginning I hoped that console version will be like oasis without cheats and bots. I played a lot and tryed my best to be competitive, and all for nothing, PC bot farmed items and runes started flooding to consoles and all my hard work was worth as dog s**t. Its no fun to play only console… Doesn’t matter how hard you try to get near top of the ladder you have no chance to be there if you only play console version.

1 Like

Who are all these people on the leaderboards for xbox then? Ive been smashing baal runs with different people all week and I recognize a lot of names from the top few pages. These arent pc players. I just broke into the 11th spot for assassins and i dont even own a pc that can run diablo

Or allow cross platform matchmaking/parties…

Ya, if you care about some stupid trophy :rofl:
PC fan bois no less…

For the love of this game, shut off cross platforming. Pc botters are destroying any sort of trade market we had. How would one person have double digit high runes in the first week? And not even just 1, dozens of people? Fix the bot problem on pc and shut off cross platforming, it’s killing your game. But like you care D4 is around the corner. Absolute Garbage.

1 Like

botters / cheaters are infusing consoles realm and thats a fact. imagine ladder on console without influence of botted items. dream. just dream.

i have over almost 700h played on ps5 and dont see any problem with managing inventory or crafting on console. all possible arguments in favour of cross-progression are weak in comparison to obvious and massive cons. would probably cause big shift from players towards consoles. question who would stay on pc :monkey_face: