Traderie is SO GOOD

interface is intuitive, there is a live chat implemented with buyers/sellers, reputations after sales (protected) and obviously no RMT

whoever designed that is a genius

6 Likes

I just signed up today and traded 3 items already. It was such a pain finding good deals in game but now I can just throw everything up and wait. And no dealing with RMT community.

1 Like

how’s the hardcore section?

thats always the issue. too many softies :wink:

i dont understand why tho. its like playing bowling with the guardrails on the sides lol

1 Like

Sounds interesting, but you forgot to mention in which game and which company cared enough to actually build it :wink:

1 Like

This is one of several posts for this website today. Did this website recently come from a streamer who was advertising it that others are parroting here or something? First it was the Diablo2/io website that everyone was talking about on these forums as the new trading site and now it’s Traderie.

it’s fresh, i think it’s like a week or something since rhykker advertised it, but when you browse, checking mode (hardcore) gave me some choices

no idea mate, i just found it, sorry, but credits due where credits due

How did you find it and why is it constantly being recommended now?

Rhykker made a short advert for it 2 days ago
I like him, he’s not full of bullcrap

2 Likes

Thank you for the clarification.

1 Like

Item values are all over the place right now. With the limited stash space, people will be giving away things soon or vendoring it.

Do you know if this is the website that Rhykker now personally uses for his trading or is he being paid to advertise it?

no idea, he has a profile there tho

1 Like

Cool, so I should be able to see his past sales history like Diablo2/io allows you to do to see if he actually uses or not or he is just being paid to promote.

The only thing I don’t like about Traderie is the excessive number of off-site scripts it tries to run.

1 Like

people play softcore because people like to have a continuous sense of progression, and if they devote 1 week of real life time, they do not want to have it lost because of a silly death ((possibly 1 caused by a server crash))

There are other challenges to be had in a loot hunting game after all anyways, and hardcore is only one aspect… and you still die in softcore… just no loss of character. so there is still lots of challenge.

I hope that clears things up for you… unless of course, you were just being condescending towards people that dont play the same way as you… in which case.

Anyways . Traderie is going to be the new Top Diablo Trading Site…

3 Likes

thanks for letting us know about this. I might give it a shot.

dont worry theres nothing wrong with bowling with the guardrails. i just wish more ppl were real bowlers.

1 Like

i have huge respect for every hardcore player who decided to trust blizzard’s servers these days <3

1 Like

Some are just glutton for punishment.

Looks really cool actually. Suppose they make money from advertising?