Top priorities for v2.5

Lol yes there is. Go watch coolys video about it.

I don’t think op meant stackable runes and gems in the way you assumed. Think they meant stackable storage wise. Which is really something that we need.

2 Likes

Same concept if you are able to stack then dupers could dupe the stack and if you do that you could literally turn 1 el rune into 100 zod runes

If I could ask for 3 things… it would be…

1. lootfilter
  2. stackable rune/gem/etc tab
  3. charm inventory,

I think every waypoint should be adjusted so that no monsters can spawn/aggro from it just in case there’s a loading issue

That would be a simple temporary fix

Charm inventory would be nice because it would give everyone the ability to collect items for gold/stay out farming longer without affecting how many charms one can use. Seems healthy.

Rune and gem stacking to a limit would be nice.

An armory for sets that can only hold one of each item so that lower levels sets might actually get used/collected. Specifically helpful to HC players that die and need to restart a hero

1 Like

Agreed to all as next update to D2R. Good non argumentative list everyone can get behind.

1 Like

I agree, but this post was not about wants/wishes. It’s purely about what is high priority and NEEDS to be fixed in the game, as opposed to QOL and other additions.

This or just 97 more shared tabs.

Many more personal and shared stash tabs. Larger stash tabs. Search function across all account characters. Increased, passive character inventory (like the cube, so charms are deactivated). Stackable gems and runes.

Many more playable character slots.

On line, in-game, Auction House. Like in WoW. Except you can price items in runes or something appropriate.

In game mail so you can send and receive items and gold.

Improve rares/magics so they can take more and stronger affixes to compete with uniques/runewords.

Balance out skills so that extra points matter. If I add +3 skills, it should really make a sizeable difference from +1 skills. Bowazon for example.

More areas.
Deterministic drops so you can target farm items.
Add a cooldown to teleport.