Time to redo the /players system

You should get more drops and xp for each player in the game. This 3,5,7 dance is old and not very fun. I play with my wife a lot and it is sad that players 2 does nothing for the drops.

I guess in a couple of years when he is older i can hopefully get my son to play for some /players 3 bonus :joy:

Two players in the same area: p2/2 have the same drop chances as as p3/1.

1 Like

Player command should not be a thing at all

But instead be replaced with a effort driven monster empowerment

That way people invest time and effort to get a challenging yet rewarding content

Once you kill baal in hell, the mechanic unlocks

I have 5 concept for such mechanic

• demonic list: where each time you kill a super Unique in a game, the difficulty cranks up

• the restless darkness: where full clearing an area makes monsters respawn like 5-10min later but harder and more density

• king of Hells: where your objective is full clear the game, the more monsters you kill the harder are the remaining ones

• the 9 circles of hell: where completing hell unlocks the next level of hell and so on

• Natalya bounties: where she contracts you to clear specific areas where monsters are gathered to prepare to assault a town

This would be 1000x more interesting as a gameplay than just boringly typing /player 7

Well i kind of meant the players count online and not singleplayer /players :relaxed:

But according to the guy above being 2 on the server should increase drops, although i have heard only odd numbers affect drops and even numbers affect experience

1 Like