This is fraud ! Youre a fraud

Still cant play a game i paid for !!! This is fraud !!!

2 Likes

Yup delete the game and request a refund blizzard lied I play off-line only on switch and they lied about the 30 day off-line DRM they said for off-line play you only had to register and authenticate the product once to play off-line they lied about it I requested a refund this game is trash this company is trash and needs to go out of business

1 Like

what do you mean? You do only need register and authenticate and can play offline without ever using the net.
My brother has been playing singleplayer in flight mode (so no internet connection at all) for weeks now.

just give it time he’ll go to play off-line and the game will force him to have to connect to authenticate his product evin for offline play youll see I did the same thing I played for weeks in airplane mode and then yesterday when I got up I went to play the game and airplane mode was still on and all it kept saying was failed to authenticate and from what I’ve read the game has a 30 day off-line DRM so soon your brother is going to be forced to have to connect to the Internet to play off-line trust me it’s going to happen blizzard snuck it in day one patch and they even confirm it’s a 30 day off-line DRM blizzard needs to remove it for offline its so stupid you should never be forced to connect to the Internet to play an off-line game Ps I live 20 miles from the nearest town I live out in the country and have no Internet access where I live that was the main reason I got it for Nintendo switch so I could play off-line and be able to play on the go without ever having to connect to the Internet but blizzard pretty much lied about that oh well im getn ahold of nintendo and geting my money back for 1 this product does not meet the quality standards it is riddled with bugs glitches and crashing and then there’s server stability is absolutely terrible and then like I mention the forced off-line 30 day DRM check ins

1 Like

Diablo II: Resurrected can be played offline . However, you must have logged in to the game at least once within the last 30 days before you can launch it in offline mode. If you still receive this error after launching the game from the Battle.net App, it’s possible that there’s an issue connecting to the game servers. Here you go fig id post it so people can read it for themselves so there’s the proof that there is no true single player and like it says if the error keeps happening it’s because of their servers which are crap I’m not gonna wait for days and days and days to play an off-line game I paid for Forced offline Single player DRM check ins should be illegal

1 Like

dude, you ever heard of paragraphs?

nobody’s gonna read that wall of text.

1 Like

Paragraphs? He never even used a single period.

Your grammar queens need to stop your nonsense you can read that

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.