This event is dumb

terror zones chaning every 15 mins is kind of lame cause it gives no time at all to actually clear the zones however having 1 terror zone up for 24 hours was real cool what is the actual “Buff” as I really do not see any difference between having this “Buff” and running Terror Zones normally

4 Likes

There are no buffs…nothing at all and the event is crap…

1 day cow lvl…lol…made a few runs and nothing not even more xp…15 min faroasis…did it again. No more xp or loot or any buff…

They cant even say what the buff is…they really cant.
This event was made from a trainee and not real devs playing their own game and see what is needed or not…

imagine d2:r devs doing anything remotely fun or exciting. they are so lost as to what us old gamers find exciting. this ain’t it.

This is why one of my suggestions to improve Terror Zones is to break the Terror Zone in the game from the server Terror Zone. (Suggestion #5).

Basically, the Terror Zone at game creation is set by the Terror Zone on the server, but then doesn’t change when it changes on the server. Instead, it changes when the Terror Zone is cleared.

That way all different kinds of players can enjoy Terror Zones. You like the one on the server? Just keep creating new games once you clear the Terror Zone. You want to play an odd meme build that takes longer than an hour to clear Worldstone Keep or Tal Rasha’s Tombs, no problem, the Terror Zone doesn’t change under you.

And if you don’t like the current server Terror Zone, well just clear the zone (ie Teleport to the Super Unique in the Zone and kill him) and hurrah a new Terror Zone is generated randomly in the game that isn’t the same as on the server.

It would also make events like this more fun and actually make some kind of sense.

or you can give the player/s the option to reset the zone if they would like to clear it again instead of switching to a new zone

my favorite TZ is Tal Rasha’s Tombs & Tal Rasha’s Chamber as it actually grants real good xp for solo players the only way to make it better is to add Canyon of the Magi as part of that TZ making it Canyon of the Magi, Tal Rasha’s Tombs, & Tal Rasha’s Chamber

yeah i aggre this event is weird… i dont see why i should play again d2r… maybe they should increase rune drop rate, or increase magic find, enemy has a chance to exlplode gold, or whatever fun & creative

Perhaps someone has said this, but I’m surprised the big discussion about this stupid event is how unoriginal they have been so far. I know it’s only been 2 days of “daily demonic trickery” but 2/2 have been about the TZ’s. The first one bein all cows sucked just cause the XP sucks in cows, but it would have been a neat idea if they changed it up today.

If tomorrow is a TZ alteration I really wonder what kind of dope the woke devs are smoking.

I was thinking they could have been a bit original…

1 HR hidden in EVERY game guarenteed.
Uber meph spawns in a random place
1 time during the 24 hour period uber trist portal opens
When selling random items to vendors during the 24 hour period DC has X chance to spawn
100% extra MF for 24 hours.

I mean come on, just altering the TZs…

Shows just how out of touch these guys are.

An ideal “new surprise to experience each day” would be a daily introduction of a brand new rune word or revised-upgraded existing unique item.

Having different timings of terror zones each day feels like a covert way of testing which terror zone time-frames are most well accepted for a future change.

TZ Tombs is so far the best xp I have gotten running TZs if there is a better TZ for xp please let me know which one it is

I think it depends partially on if you are using TZs to level up and/or MF

They should just spawn a golden cow or something that spits out 100 bers 100 jahs a 15ed engima /s

2 Likes

Jah, Ber, and enigma are not the only runes/runewords players try to get

from 24 hours in a zone that’s somewhat viable to 15 minutes in a zone you can half clear and then onto the next. This must be for all the people who deserve coal.

I lol’d.

To be fair, they’re experimenting similarly to how GGG does with leagues in PoE, but on a more… live test scale.

It’s tricky, they can’t get too crazy with buffs in a season or you quickly altered season progression. A slow scenic progression would’ve been nice. Slowly become more festively demonic.

One thing I actually loved gameplaywise from D3 was treasure goblins. Mainly because greed for them can cause a downfall. Having them slowly appear would be cool.

Dunno hopefully more than random tz changes.

1 Like

haha yes lol same here,i aggreed.Treasure goblins are only the good things in D3

2 Likes

yea they really need to hire desingers who actually play and love the game.So they know what players really want.15 mins event and also sunder charms are not that fun in this patch >.>

I liked the idea of the
Nemesis system from the consoles too.

I feel that the buff is not working or bugged, but because blizzard never announced what the buff was supposed to be we cant confirm anything. Very smart move on their part.

Perhaps it’s a buff to server stability, simply from making players come to the forums in an attempt to figure out what the buff is. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Ahh the double bluff buff.

2 Likes