The Throne Room | Looking to build ladder teams in our community!

Onyxrogue#1286 just started playing the new ladder and would love a group to farm with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,
Looking for Softcore Ladder Groups
please add me - Rintelsen#2806

Thanks

1 Like

I sent you both friend requests :slight_smile:

Yes! I need a team of people who like to play , I would like to join.

PS4 / ladder season 2 / non ladder too / north America , California, San Diego / mature and kind just want to play with people who love the game too.

ID: Broken535bunny
Discord: Deomir#8278

santiago6669#1471
I play a bit of everything!
Currently have an 86 bliz sorc on ladder. Hit me up!

Added and sent :). Thanks for joining!

Was in then I quit for a few months. Now I play once in a while.

Could I get an invite?

Slimfish#1226

Yes of course! Just sent you a friend request!

i would be interested in joining. my btag SIEGE#11523

1 Like

Season 6 is Here - Hang Out with Us in The Throne Room!

Hey everyone! Diablo 2 Resurrected’s Ladder Season 6 just kicked off, and we’re all about getting together, having fun, and exploring what this season has to offer. If you’re looking for a chill spot to meet new friends, share laughs, and maybe even pick up some cool loot along the way, The Throne Room is where you wanna be.

This Season, Let’s:

• Share Tips & Tricks: Whether you’re a seasoned player or just starting out, there’s always something new to learn. Let’s help each other out!
  • Win Cool Stuff: We’ve got giveaways planned that are all about adding a little extra excitement to your game.
  • Join Fun Events: No pressure, just fun. We’re hosting events everyone can enjoy, regardless of your level.
  • Team Up for Runs: Looking for buddies to game with? We’ve got you. More teamwork means more fun and better loot.
  • Go on Boss Hunts Together: Join forces for some casual boss hunting. It’s a great way to score some epic finds.

Why The Throne Room?

It’s simple. We’re all about good vibes, great company, and enjoying Diablo 2 Resurrected together. No matter your skill level or how seriously you take the game, you’ll fit right in.

Come On In!

Interested? Just let us know you’d like to join. We’re excited to welcome new friends and dive into all the fun Season 6 has in store.

Warmest welcomes,
OWnD