The terror zones are terrible zones

you guys named it wrong, lacks terror, no mobs, for some reason it was easier during terror mode to clear chaos at 91 than it was when non terror. diablo went down much more quickly. makes no sense, but the leveing is pretty funny to mee anyways so i guess thats the point. it would have been nice if it was more challenging and something a litle bit harder or different, but the plan is to make the game more easy is what it seems

all you have to do is give them more xpierence and a few flashing lights and diferent colors and they think they got something new and better, but this is tarnishing the games classic feel and it is really lame that some of the 85 areas are not even TZ. This is a confusing addition, not a fan, needs to be harder or more mobbs otherwise its just a visual replacement and faster leveling which makes the game more easy. Delete the sunder charms plz its already too easy. some of the 85 areas are really hard but are not TZ i was hoping they would be something to be challenged by a lot more. the chaos and baal TZ seemed exactly the same as well mostly.

I actually like the zones…
I get so tired of running chaos sanctuary over and over

Being able to run tal rashas tombs or tristram and not feel like I’m wasting my time really helps keep the game feeling fresh.

I agree with you, though. They aren’t any more challenging than regular zones.
But they do fall short of any form of terror. True.

3 Likes

i do appreciate to run and go to diferent areas, thats actually how i play, because after a while the same thing over and over doesnt seem to excite me as much. Once i get to about 85-90, i have no desire to keep climbing. the terror zones will allow my levels to kep climbing which is cool, but it seems like a big change visually with very little change to the actual game. the visuals are not so bad, but the strange purple glow and the different looking name bar is all it seems to be

the terror zones is a cool addition but it would be much more cool to select own TZ, some of them are too small. I would have liked it a lot more if some of the harder 85 areas were also TZ but i gues they are not. I dont see much of a difference anyways but i was hoping for something more challenging , the name of Terror Zones sounded exciting but it is mostly just visual effect i guess

Personally I get tired of Baal and chaos games.
Glad cows are viable.
But I gotta agree with OP, terror zones suck.

I still remember hell TZ Trav when first updating - oh god, what a total push-over. Really disappointing.

Cows is a fun part but a Terror Zone doesnt seem to be any different than any other zone at all. The Pits Terror Zone was actually pretty good I Liked it. The only way the terror zones will be any fun is if we can just select our own zone , in my opinion. If I could select my own zone, and not have to go clear Stony Field or Dark Wood, or select Travincal for a challenge instead, It would be nice.

I’d probably be doing Terror Cows like all the time if i could select which zone.

That enemy density is just so great.

After playing it some more, it does seem most of the time there is a higher enemy density. I would like for the density to be even bigger, some areas lack it, but some are fine. Cows is good, Chaos is good, WStone is good, some of the harder areas in the game are fun TZ. Some areas just are not. Far Oasis is very boring, and the Dark Wood Stony Field is on the same level. I do like Catacombs a lot too. Its a good addition but could be so much better still

1 Like

i can only hope they make some improvements to the TZ’s.

Higher density of enemies in areas where there’s normally lower density (as mentioned- Far Oasis, Dark Woods, etc) while Terror-ized would be cool, but who knows if it’s possible.

1 Like

You complain about the game/TZ being boring and at the same time want more enemies? More enemies that can drop everything means the fun in the game goes down way faster, see D3. The TZs are a little bit harder but you will not notice with an endgame char. You also started playing different areas of the game which means TZs reached their goal. It is not only Chaos and Baal runs anymore.
TZs are awesome. If you expect a high density and awesome drops everytime you should play D3.